Very Shit Skateboard NFT's

Poor. They come with Weetabix?

With the world’s top-selling skateboard monthly.

Also includes a double-page ad for $120 Rip and Dip complete, direct from the Rip and Dip website. I understand how magazines work and what advertising is, but fucking hell, come on. That’s a lot of parents who now won’t be visiting a skateboard shop - IRL or online - this Christmas.

1 Like

I hope the owner of this NFT who paid thousands for it comes at me asking for a takedown because I will wholehearted tell them to go fuck themselves

3 Likes

It looks a bit like SAD. But in Yeezys and freestyle kit

There’s that too.

I thought the double nose-bone was the real low point.

1 Like

It looks like Mo Farah

3 Likes

I think it’s Marc Johnson as Kanye for Halloween.

1 Like

It certainly doesn’t look like Slim anyway.

Stu Graham after an ill advised spray tan?

2 Likes

I’m gonna mint some D3 coins kerching!

1 Like

Anyone want to buy a cheap pic of a monkey?

2 Likes

Why does there seem to be so much ape/monkey “iconography” in NFTs? 90% of all the ones I’ve seen have something along those lines in.

3 Likes

Monkeys = money

Maybe.

It feels like the .com boom back 20 odd years ago that was over hyped and over inflated.
So weird that these apes are only important to the gullible idiots who plough thousand into them or am I missing a whole gaming avatar culture that has an “emperors new clothes” status?

If NFTs can stop things being copied and duplicated how come nobody has put one on Covid?

Big pharma mate .

4 Likes

I am desperately trying to figure out the value of these digital art NFTs. For classic memes etc I get it but not for these random pics, that I don’t even see as aesthetically pleasing in the first place.

As the saying goes ‘it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it’.

I suppose time will tell when the craze has calmed down a little.

I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that you can move lots of cash in and out and it’s unregulated.

1 Like

Fairly sure I’ve mucked about with an ape picture in photoshop before, I wonder if that would qualify as valuable digital monkey art?