'Video * Days'

Never seen Star Wars, watched Video days at least many, many times.

Gonz and Jason Lee have the best sections but Richter’s is sick and Rudy Johnson’s is full of bangers too. I want to do a cab backtail on a curb like he does.

Not seeing Bond films is a bit of a crime, not sure how you can miss them and they’re not exactly difficult to get into.

I was lucky to hang out with older skaters who lent me a tonne of classic VHS tapes.

Are we still calling these people hipsters?

I think it would be pretty easy to miss all the Bonds. They’re mostly shit anyway. In fact I can’t think of one I actually like.

You sort of have to watch the Godfather though. And spinal Tap.

2 Likes

Never seen The Godfather. Never seen Scarface.

Pretty sure I watched Goldeneye because of the game but yeah, I know OF them… Pretty sure I haven’t seen another.

The Daniel Craig Bonds and the Connery one are great.

Scarface is great.

Never seen scarface. Or apocalypse now.

Good film that.

Maybe the forum should into lockdown so everybody can go and watch Scarface and Goodfellas.

3 Likes

Both essential.

1 Like

How the fuck is everyone simultaneously so old yet so cinema retarded

3 Likes

OK I’ve watched scarface quite a few times and goodfellas a million times. Phew.

yeah same. Never got past about 15 minutes of a star wars film but watched Spaceballs about 20 times when I was a grom.

Saw Space Jam just got added to Netflix. Never seen it. Will go into it with an open mind, despite the R Kelly soundtrack.

Did you watch Video Days then @Les_Zeppelin?

Looking forward to your full review.

1 Like

Really enjoyed this.

https://www.video-days.com/covered-with-mikey-long

Still waiting, Les…

1 Like

I’m currently full time baby care on furlough, I’m playing poker 4 nights a week, I’m trying to complete final fantasy vii (original) and the the final fantasy vii remake every other spare moment I have.

I’ll try and sneak off for a 25 minute long shit or something.

4 Likes

You kind of need a glass of wine and a big tv for video days.