'Video * Days'

Video Days > video games

I’d love to have not seen the Gonz part in video days and then watch it for the first time now to see my reaction.

It’s the best.

1 Like

@Les_Zeppelin we should do a live stream review of watching it for the first time or something

3 Likes

Les reacts TY video to Video Days.

2 Likes

This would be brilliant.

@Les_Zeppelin in all seriousness can we do this please.

2 Likes

Has to happen. Live stream of Les watching VD.

2 Likes

DO IT LES!

I would really appreciate a pause and commentary on each section as we go through the movie, with viewers (us) allowed to ask questions throughout.

1 Like

We should also do a unmuted groupwatch of some classics on this site.

I was thinking of doing something like this, a Twitch channel or something where one/two people commentate on a skate video, it could be fucking brutal/hilarious

In fact, yes, I’m going to do something like this. Maybe start off with some dry runs with just me and then get guests on or something.

1 Like

Google hangouts. It can copy over to youtube afterwards i think.

ha, this would be rad. Not sure how i’d feel being recorded personally, I get that horrible “do I really sound like that” vibe.

Are there any others in here that haven’t seen any classic skate vids? I don’t think I have seen Future primitive but I can’t think of any “classics” I have not seen.

I’m down but I got an almighty bollocking off the wife for being loud and waking the baby up playing poker with zoom on Saturday.

I’ll see what the sound levels are like in my bath. That’s the furthest point in my house from my babies room.

You might have to put up with my wife coming in for a shit.

3 Likes

weird fetish quenched

jk

Tapsies.

4 Likes

There’s absolutely tonnes of classics I haven’t seen. I’d be mildly willing to watch them on film for other people’s gratification if they’re that way inclined. I’ve not seen Video Days, Sight Unseen, any of the Transworld videos, Welcome To Hell or any of the H-Street videos just as an example. Or Mouse.

1 Like

Any of the transworld videos.

Jesus where have you been hiding.

Modus Operandi
The reason
Sight Unseen
Feedback

Pretty much all of them.

I actually fibbed about that; I’ve seen And Now, and I think Let’s Do This! but I’m not sure.

Just seen that all of them up to Outliers (2014) are archived on Transworld’s site. I’ll have a binge at some point; are those four the essentials, and do I need to look at some of the more recent efforts as well?

They’re all essential but basically.

Transmission 7 up to like Subtleties are the best.