WANT TO BUY

Couldn’t find a thread for this so I’m just making one.

1 Like

WTB: Crème Skateboards Deck. Preferably a Rodney Clarke pro but literally any single deck will do. I have looked literally everywhere and not been able to find a single one. Any deck, any size. Not just the one pictured. Thanks :slight_smile:

Anyone got the toy machine dvd boxset? Did they even make a PAL version?

ESG Factory 7"
Sex Pistols on A&M 7" (would accept EMI)
That Cardiel tune
Maybe one these, to skate not hang

They did make a pal version I had it and sold it recently. Keen an eye on eBay

Anyone doing one of those big skate dvd clearouts? Any interesting wall hangers for sale?

1 Like

Looking for issue 126 of Sidewalk, March 2007. Give you £20 for it.

If you own an orange Rattray urban decay Blueprint board, I will give you a lot of money for it.

i’ll check the stash in my parents garage next time i’m round there, 99% sure it’ll be there and you’re welcome to have it for postage if so matey

1 Like

My man. Thought I needed about half a dozen but it’s only that one. Thank you.

1 Like

Il check my boxes tomorrow when I’m in the loft

1 Like

It’s not it, but someone’s just put a bunch of mint 2010 era BP decks up on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blueprint-Skateboards-Mark-Bains-Deck-2010-NOS-Mint-Sealed-/254824851997?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

1 Like

That’s Rennie from Edinburgh. Brilliant guy him.

Sorry dude just checked and for some reason it’s the only one of the year I am missing, which puzzles me as I was a subber.

Found this for any Dylan heads

1 Like

Whose on the front of it? I might have it

1 Like

How the fuck should I know? I don’t have it. Can’t you read?

1 Like

Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.

I’ve got most of my old Sidewalks split between mine and my parents attic. I’ll search when I next risk going up and let you know.

1 Like

You might have a digital version of if. I don’t know, I’ll have a look later, I chucked a load out but kept a few back

2 Likes

September 07 was a good one.

1 Like