Warwick/Norrin

Yeah, I think you are right.
The only issue there is I think it would be totally see through within a few posts as to who it was as the theme and engagement would give it away quickly.

…which might mean we are back where we were a few weeks ago again.

I posted on the sidewalk forum for years as Half Man Half Debauchery, and everything you’ve said here underlines every point I previously made. How you’ve all rushed to the defence of someone who, as I stated, is presenting himself in complete contradiction to who he actually is. That being someone I’ve known personally for 35 years. Someone I’d have taken a bullet for, someone I’ve let off with so much unbelievable shit throughout the decades purely because he is a complete fanny without a glimmer of emotional intellect, and someone who can’t piss on a friend when he’s on fire. That last bit right there, that’s what will last for the rest of his life. He wont be able to hide from that fucking enormous, puss-filled, grotesque fact, not ever. A fucking complete fraud of a man who no doubt deeply regrets having made an enemy of me.
I posted, clearly not well, totally sideways fucking no right, in the mental health thread (ha!) and got nothing but a sad bunch of twats all piling onto me (even though everything I said was true) rushing to one another’s defence. And you don’t even know each other. Nobody reached out to ask if I was okay, when even a blind man could see that I wasn’t.
You’re shower of fannies.

I mean, tell us something we don’t already know.

5 Likes

I hope you are getting the support you need now. Honestly.

From my understanding, you’ve been let down by a mate and that sucks, but I don’t need to read about it publicly or want to see it plastered here publicly.
Honestly, that isn’t me being a dick - it just is nothing to do with me or probably most on here but I think I can safely say that everyone would appreciate it if you didn’t air dirty laundry in public.

It’s between you and whoever the other person is and if they aren’t responding, then maybe it is best to just leave it in the past?

I understand that isn’t the best or easiest solution, right now but it might be in the long run.

Either way, let’s keep it as pleasant as possible on here, please.

If you want to talk, jump back into the MH thread or feel free to DM me (Although I probably won’t get chance to reply for a bit. Work/Child/Work. that’s why I’ve barely been on here lately).

cheers.

Yep. Lets take this back onto equipment now, please.

DMs or the appropriate thread for anything else.

Ta.

1 Like

Ha! hugs

2 Likes

I had only commented as you had just reffered to me as someone with no record of really contributing positively or engaging the community, which isn’t true.

Your posts have agenda and you didn’t respond to any questions posed at you. You skirted around every one and responded with barely relevant one sided facts. THIS IS WHAT WOUND EVERYONE UP ABOUT YOU! You seriously need to take a look at yourself. I don’t want you to be banned but I do want you to get a fucking clue.

1 Like

Are you talking to me?

I take it you’re not Warwick then?

if not, ignore my comment, it was aimed at him.

1 Like

@Norrin_Radd i wasn’t talking to you yesterday when you responded to a comment I’d made about not engaging and Flambé wasn’t talking to you above, either.

We were both talking to someone else.

nah he said in the first post he’s HMHD off the old forum

1 Like

Missed that. I thought it weird that Warwick would set up a new account as suggested and then his first post would be about being banned.

2 Likes

Anyway, my fault holds hands up Ignore me! ha

I think the confusion is that @Norrin_Radd replied to something I’d said to Warwick thinking I was addressing him when I wasn’t.

Then Flambé replied to that as Norrin first post confused folk as we all assumed Norrin was Warwick’s new user name.

Anyway - simple version…no one was calling Norrin anything. All conversation was directed to Warwick.

Let’s get back to equipment please.

2 Likes

I am.

You were, but this is just a fucking echo chamber. Your ‘community’ is bullshit.

I wasn’t talking to you at all.

End of.

Back on topic now.
Cheers.

Nobody is forcing you to check this place out. Like anywhere, if you bring a bad attitude, expect to be dissed.

3 Likes

Moved replies here to stop the equipment thread getting completely ruined. We’ve received complaints.

Also I think norrin’s earned himself a suspension as well.

Will lock this thread as I am seriously tired of this shit.

6 Likes