Welcome 2: Hell (Welcome skate store video)

Welcome (pun intended) to the forum @suitcase

Tom rocks a Herald shirt too which was a Leeds clothing brand from the early 00s.

1 Like

Cheers for the Welcome mate, love those extra details.

Dale Starkie is good isnā€™t he, rate powerful style. Nollie back heel in to the bank at Ponds Forge in Sheffield is gnarly.

1 Like

He fakie front heelā€™d into it too for an ā€œoffcutsā€ part for the video. Cool to watch this and see a few spots he one-upped himself on (after having done already gnarly tricks).

1 Like

This rules, just watched it again will definitely buy a physical copy if they make some.

1 Like

What an absolute masterpiece

1 Like

Great work Sk8arrog8, Victorā€™s & Jackā€™s enders, everything from Foz/Tom and Daleā€™s whole part were personal highlights. Nice to see some lesser known five towns spots in there too.

Assuming Jonoā€™s ā€˜Knucksā€™ B-roll was an intentional reference to a long lost Works clip with Mike Wright. If so, bravo!

1 Like

Was really good besides Farranā€™s fashion

4 Likes

Echoing the previous sentiments of one of the best UK videos ever made, but also personally one of the best videos I have watched in general. I watch a lot of videos these days and the majority of it feels sterile, watch it once and tend to forget about it kinda shit but fuck me I donā€™t think anything has got me as hyped to go out and skate as much as this has. For me itā€™s pretty rare to watch a video and be able to see/feel the amount of work/effort that went into it, ticks all the boxes; stellar filming, brilliant soundtrack, everything top notch. Blinky skating to that Gat Decor tune was fucking brilliant, that spot with the bluntslide/starkies flip in, went past that a few years back and thought no chance, absolutely bonkers seeing anything into that.

absolutely brilliant.

2 Likes

Excellent stuff, thought Iā€™d stick a part or two on before work but sat and watched the whole thing and ended up being late!

Everything was spot on, really makes me miss UK scene vids thereā€™s nothing quite like them

5 Likes

Brilliant vid, really enjoyed it, might watch Blinkyā€™s section again later today.

1 Like

Really enjoyed Daewon Starkie and Zeta Rush section.

1 Like

Bostin that! Big up the Welcome crew!

Zeta with an absolute banger of a tuneā€¦

I really enjoyed all of that, but especially Dale. Heā€™s on fire. Iā€™m really stoked for him, as I think this will be a bit of an epic personal milestone to look back on.
Champ.

Welcome rules.

2 Likes

Lol at some of the comments on the Thrasher insta post.

ā€œ4/10 not enough @noravexploraā€

2 Likes

Blinky killed it and has a great vibe.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :heart:

I can almost say I have enjoyed the overwhelming positive response to the video as much as some of the incredible comments on the Thrasher post.

ā€œWell theyā€™re gass without g :fire:ā€

4 Likes

Yesterday, I thought Dale had the best part. Might need to rewatch that and Blinky today as I have a sneaky suspicion Blinky has the grower partā€¦

1 Like

Sick vid. Gwan blinky

1 Like

I rewatched both multiple times. I prefer Blinkyā€™s as I really like that first song he skates to but Dale definitely deserved the ender. Both sections are brilliant.

2 Likes

Daleā€™s kickflip is so sick.