Welcome 2: Hell (Welcome skate store video)

His first line down those stairs is mental, it’s basically on Tonnesen levels of awesomeness.

Loving the ollie into the bank with the sex doll and the fag in mouth too, it looks incredible.

Stoked to see a couple of Brummy spots in there!

1 Like

Incredible stuff - absolutely loved it. Blinky is my hero (although wish you used the instrumental version of gat decor ;)). Dale seems like the sweetest person, and he sure can skate. Also really impressed by Albie’s footy.

1 Like

I really liked the diverse mix of people in this - young, old, male, female. Has a really nice scene vibe.

Got me thinking though, what happened to some of the dudes that were in Paul like Tom Zealand and George Smith?

Tom Zealand has gone through some pretty horrific knee issues but is currently recovering from the surgery and will be back skating in the next year or so. He’s still very keen!

George took a step back from skating and focuses more on family life and work. Got a kid etc.

Ps. A few DVDs are being made and will be available for those asking.

6 Likes

George Smith was the part I was anticipating the most! Loved his stuff in Paul

2 Likes

Me too. It’s a shame.

1 Like

Yo so humbled by all your nice comments about the video and my part! Thanks so much everyone that checked it out, it’s been such a fun video to film and @sk8arrog8 deserves heavy props for the effort he’s put in with nothing but 100% positivity and hype the whole time.

I’m so stoked to see everyone’s clips as we didn’t see any of our footage or anyone else’s til the premier which made it even more of a treat too. Cheers everyone!

25 Likes

Really sick vid, the premiere was hectic so nice to be able to sit down with a brew and put Paul silvesters body spin pivot thing on repeat. Big ups all round to the white rose mandem.

Would have only been better if it was from Cumbria, which we all know is the greatest Northern county since 1974 :wink:

1 Like

I’ll hopefully get around to watching this soon!

Is there a secret Schoolboy section in there?

God I wish there was!

3 Likes

awesome video! Really made me want to go out and skate

1 Like

Told him he’s a lazy sausage lol

DO IT.

Yeah this vid was sick, just managed to watch it. Good work everyone

https://welcomeleeds.com/products/welcome-skate-store-welcome-2-hell-dvd

For those who wanted a dvd….

9 Likes

Donezo!

Ordered mine just now.

ordered - bosh

My only criticism is the price. I’d happily pay a tenner for this, I feel like I’m robbing you @sk8arrog8!

3 Likes