What do you Meme

Nah but I only skated those boards because Magee was on the team. That’s what I mean.

He had an ad!

1 Like

Gazelles in every colour. Then they went up in price, gradually… Fiver to a tenner, then they were twenty quid because skateboarders had made them cool. My first pair of shelltoes were a fiver.

Then they disappeared and came back at £50. Still bought them, but only for chilling because Airwalk Ones existed by then.

1 Like

Evidence here.
The entire Nottm Square scene ran them.

4 Likes

Everyone everywhere (all 250 UK skaters) ran them.

Shoes that you could throw away after a weekend…

6 Likes

BGP @ 8:07

2 Likes

10 Likes

What? No trousers thread?

3 Likes

9 Likes

< / crossing threads >

Millie Bobby Brown’s parents had to know what they were doing when they named her, right?

8 Likes

I’m not really talking the same eara as you guys, as you can imagine. I;m 28, and from what, 2004 I rarely skated skate shoes or clothing, don’t think us groms could afford it. Well,some kids mommy’s and daddy’s accommodated as is the way, but they were usually the shittest at skating.

These days I like a few select skateboarding hats, t shirts, hoodies. But I’m,yet to find any actual skate shoes I can get down with for life, Id like to skate one model for ever ideally. Creature of habit and see something in consistent equipment helping progressing

Anyway I’ve gone a bit off topic now. Tell me some more wondrous stories from pre 2001 that will blow my mind

10 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes
7 Likes

It’s uncanny with the face melting guy

Hosted using Digital Ocean