What do you Meme

As someone who has managed a mobile app development team I am struggling to figure out how you could actually spend that much money on an app, it’s insane

1 Like

Imagine if you had mates in the conservative party :money_mouth_face:

Kid in my class at school is now the sports and culture minister. He wasn’t even part of any sports teams, would get frightened of his own shadow and had mad ocd where he would get his hankerchief to wipe down his seat then lay it out on the seat to sit on.
He was a A-1 swat.

So how he is the sports and culture minister I’ll never know.

1 Like

Because that is 100% how politics work. People who have no clue how something works decide how it should be budgeted and planned. See Michael Gove as education secretary a few years back being directly responsible for the highest rates of teachers leaving the field ever. Weirdly he was then comparatively decent as environment secretary

The problem isn’t necessarily just a Tory one. If the only people who want to become politicians are out of touch dick heads then that is all you get. Labour and the other parties are no better, just that the Torys seem to revel in their twatness

2 Likes

All that and yet 10yrs in prison for incorrectly filling in a travel form.

God and remember how much countries were laughing at us for appointing him in that position. They memed the shit out of it

1 Like

That kid with trumpet meme that I posted in this thread got printed out by the target/recipient of said meme and posted to me yesterday.
Lol/smh/etc

4 Likes

UK covid superspreaders baghead crew

4 Likes

Careful. They’ll run out of ink if this carries on.

I may be wrong but I don’t think that track and trace is just the app. It’s also all those tens of thousands of contact tracers sat around with nothing to actually do etc.

1 Like

Fucking amazing rate for a call centre

https://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/contact-tracer/clinical-contact-caseworker/job-description

Well at least that’s some money going back into people’s pockets, though.

How do you sign up for that?

That time he ended up getting Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe a longer sentence in Iran when he was meant to be ‘helping’ her! Boris also put this video out below, purely to disrupt the searches and algorithms for ‘Boris and his brexit bus of lies’. That’s how much of a weasely, knows exactly what he’s doing, Michael Fabricant he really is behind the fake bumbling public persona.

2 Likes

Jesus I forgot about that

5 Likes

Wasn’t there something similar where he appeared in front of a group of police officers in a similar attempt to “distract from reports that the police were called to the flat he shared with girlfriend Carrie Symonds following an alleged domestic dispute?”

2 Likes

Isnt that the reason why the Walt Disney company made a film called Frozen? To distract from all the Walt cryogenic google searches.

4 Likes

Damn haven’t heard that one before but it’s amazing haha

1 Like

4 Likes