Wheel Talk

The road outside my house was stone chipped so I bought some Ricta clouds shortly after lockdown to allow me to have a little push about.

52mm, 76a. I’ve got them on a 9.75 so they might feel a bit heavy on a ‘normal’ size setup.

They’ve been ace so far - not that I’ve hammered them.

Ah, didn’t spot this bit. Something to look forward to I s’pose.

1 Like

Had a couple sets of those. Really good, just always skate Wayward, cheap and don’t fuck up. Bones STF years ago actually.

Everyone else I know skates Formula 4’s.

2 Likes

I’m skating loads these days and feeling increasingly like an old fart because my wheels aren’t small, wide and square-edged.

1 Like

99a - these ones https://www.amazon.co.uk/OJ-Wheels-Insaneathane-Hardline-Skateboard/dp/B079P9Z7MB

I really like the shape of them, have had little flatspots that have disappeared after a while, I am fond of a skid though so it is to be expected.

1 Like

Got Formula 4s on my cruiser.

3 Likes

first skate on the waywards this morning, the feeling kinda reminded me of stfs but less plastic/less slide. still they manage to slide/revert on some transition tricks when you want them to and grip the rest of the time. seemed to pick up a couple stones, will see how they hold up once i wear them in a bit more.

2 Likes

Ha, nearly snap

2 Likes

I daren’t ask

1 Like

Amazing. Race ya.

1 Like

thank you all for the wheel ideas.
apologies for not using the Equipment thread, i’m a bumhole

p.s at least i didn’t call the thread
“is this wheelie wheel”

2 Likes