Women's BATB

Not sure if already posted and i’m lazy but Berrics doing a Women’s BATB. If this is done properly then it’s going to be awesome. Really stoked they’re doing it tbh

3 Likes

I really don’t think this is going to be awesome and might make some people look very shit.

Could be wrong though.

It’s not about that though. Boys will always judge the skill against their own out of some weird form of jealousy or skewed idea of equality

1 Like

Nah I’ve got high hopes. Judging by insta stuff recently there’s some amazing girls out there that will get a chance to shine

1 Like

very much looking forward to this

1 Like

Same. This is great!

2 Likes

There was a really random “skate polo” thing on the berrics the other day. Koston threw out a pressure flip and a girl (name forgotten) did it back faster and better. This is what I mean, all over insta there’s some ridiculousness getting done but the names aren’t coming out yet, hopefully something like this gives a platform for more sponsorship places

1 Like

I wonder if the prize money is the same?

First game up.

3 Likes

Smiling all the way through. That was sick!

1 Like

Really? It was better than the first male BATB.

No offence dude but what the fuck were you expecting? There was no need to even express that reaction as a comment. We all know the level that womens skating is at so this is an exact playout of what we should expect. And that is not aimed to be a diss, just reality and i’m stoked on it.
To me personally, the level is high and to be honest, it’s not even about the tricks, it’s about it happening in the first place.
Also i’m pretty sure Lacey would have beaten most of us in here.
I can imagine the YT comments on this too, boys being totally jealous that people lower than their level of flatground skating are being represented.
Fuck those dudes.

8 Likes

It was loads shitter - what you on about ? You absolute mong.

That grip job was absolute dog shit

Twice as many tricks landed in the women’s = better.

You just can’t help being a sexist relic from a previous age can you?

I seem to remember some other unacceptably shit posts from you. Once is a mistake to learn from, twice is a worrying lack of self awareness, continually doing it is just the sign of a pretty lame person.

I didn’t want this to end, great game.
2 Likes

Just coming in to post that. Agree, I wish skate had more letters so we could see a game go further. This was so rad, that Nollie heelflip was glorious.

2 Likes

haha, yep! proper smile-inducing

1 Like

Dunno what peeps are moaning about. These have been a lot more fun than a lot of the blokes games. Some quality tricks in there as well

1 Like