Xmas present cmoac thread

That’ll be good for its intended purpose.

Hazelnut schnapps. #midlife
Some nice books. #midlife
An apron. #midlife
A cuckoo clock. #midlife
A cup with a nice chicken graphic so I can practice making tea. #euro

3 Likes

Can we make a thread about this and try and figure out what it’s for?

It’s either an uncomfortable knuckle duster or a crinkle cut chips maker.

A knock off Klingon weapon

1 Like

I bought my niece my personal favourite kids book, ‘I want my hat back’ by Jon Klassen.

She’s too young to understand what’s inferred with the ending but I think my sister was somewhat shocked lol

2 Likes

Got some AirPods, didn’t know I wanted some till I got them but am surprised how good they are. Can’t wait to look like a prize bellend while waking round Tesco, be worth it till I inevitably lose one mind. Really stoked on the free mag tee shirt I got too. Been a good haul this year.

Got some resistance bands and a 12kg kettlebell. Seems a little heavy.

kettlebells are brilliant. 12kg is a little on the light side, though not a bad starting place.

You are at the risk of developing a collection

1 Like

choclate orange toblerone is a dreamy present.

1 Like

You mean stuff like this ?

I made some earlier this week.

Chocolate + Orange = Illegal

2 Likes

Terry’s chocolate orange though.
Not that situation up there.

2 Likes

Are Swiss people allowed to be tried in the Hague?

3 Likes

bunch of lynx gift sets, standard really. opened one of them and for whatever reason it came with a clip on fisheye. stoked.

also ordered myself a 64gb huawei p20 lite, been using it for a couple days. upon further inspection they’ve sent the wrong phone with it actually being a 128gb p20 pro.

1 Like

Same.

4 Likes

Mate is in the middle of a gender transition, F>M, and was more stoked than anybody to get some Lynx this year.

They posted that picture there as part of a Lynx slideshow and for a second I did think it was actually them.

4 Likes

Gave it a quick workout this morning, still in the cardboard packaging. Feeling it.

1 Like

I desperately needed some lynx this year. I stink and have totally ran out of BO cover up spray.