Xmas present cmoac thread

I got this phone, camera is amazing as is the battery life!

1 Like

I got rum, and choc. PJ’s too.

Stoked on little mans presents he seems super stoked!

We got an awful lot of tat from the wife’s side of the family, including some knock off frozen dressing up stuff for my daughter that smells so bad I’ve had to put them in the garage.

4 Likes

Dodged the tat it seems this year! People have been really good with the presents like buying stuff that’s a little old for him as well. His bday is 12/12 so had a lot of new things a couple of weeks ago. He gets loads of presents from his massive family so he’s not going short.

Need to decide what to keep or needs moving onto the charity shop or to mates with younger kids.

I had the p20 Pro it’s a really good phone. I’ve upgraded to the p30 Pro new edition it’s much the same just feels like a software update. It doesn’t have a home button it’s all done with swipe action now and has a fingerprint sensor beneath the screen.

Got some spoon knives so made this. Pretty stoked. Going to make a fuck load of these out of guitar offcuts and give em out as presents I reckon

6 Likes

Looks something out of Fable or Zelda sick!

2 Likes

So what is a spoon knife? Is it a spoon shaped chisel?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8PqcVNJ6obk

5 Likes

Basically yeah. One straight blade, one little curved blade and a sharp hook blade then get a bit of wood, carve it out, sand the fuck out of it and put a few coats of olive oil on it.

Took about an hour, pretty happy with it.

Now to meet a like minded person in a petrol station.

1 Like

@voodoo?

2 Likes

Found the car mat finally. Recreating Radiator Springs (sure some of you know what that is). Really made Xmas special seeing him enjoy his toys. Knows the characters names as well so extra cute.

4 Likes

AWESOME! We got our son the same set for his birthday on boxing day. We haven’t got the trailer though. It’s awesome seeing their little faces light up.

1 Like

Mate the trailer set is £109…

Grandma came through on that.

7 Likes

Haha.

See below my entire haul this year…

No mess I suppose.

Just ordered myself replacement boots after realising it would cost more than I paid for them in the first place to resole the old ones