Blodney you plonker!

At least his skating is better than his photography book then.

Brooklyn Beckham immediately came to mind when Cuntflambe mentioned opportunity and about how anyone else would have given up 6 months after their art education, but I assumed people on here wouldn’t be interested in his photography.

1 Like

He shot a Burberry campaign too, funnily enough

Become a member? for fucks sake

this

I know someone who worked on that Burberry campaign. Apparently, there were a lot of people setting up for him and he had to just click the shutter button…
Kinda obvious, really. But, yeah…that’s a privilege of his position.

Dedicated skater, apparently. People say he is nice and doesn’t play the David Beckham-is-my-dad card whilst skating. Fair enough…

Is his dad actually mega rich or is it just hyperbole.

Coming from people involved, his dad said he supported what he thought was the right thing to do regarding south bank so put up massive sum to get it rolling, in the 100k range I heard myself from numerous camps. I remember something about him being an Art Dealer? Not sure if that was how he made his money or what he did after he made bank.

Least it went to a good cause!

Lawyer I think?

In response to hugos question he isn’t like Times Rich List rich but very, very wealthy. Like set for a comfortable life rich

Haven, pretty sure your correct, I now remember something about the lawyers from save south bank thing we’re a linkage from his dads firm too or he knew who to get on the case and the art was his side piece.

Again, I don’t see this as a bad thing, good on him

He comes from New Malden, which doesn’t sound that posh, but the Thames listing on Companies House reveals it to be an architectural significant rather large place on a private, gated road. His gran is Salma Hage a cookery book type person. She has a son Joe Hage, who maybe his father.

There is a lawyer called Joe Hage, who seems to be rather successful, working for Prince Jefri (of stoning gay people fame) and various Russian oligarchs. Can’t link him with Blondey.

Bordering on stalker territory now mate lol

1 Like

nah that’s good detective work.

If BLOndey’s dad is an anti-human rights lawyer, a whistle needs blown, no?

I’m not talking about pitchforks and shit, but…

Continuing the stalking… Here’s a Joe Hage of Heni gallery (and the name of Blondey’s grandfather) talking about something or other. Heni gallery has also exhibited Blondey’s “art”, as well as Damien Hirst, so must be connected. Rediscovering The Real (Joe Hage Heni Art Group) | DLD 18 - YouTube

Not sure if he’s the lawyer guy mentioned above, but it stated he was a lawyer previous to gallery ownership.

Guy with success in the art world coming from a family in the art world!!?? Shit

fucking hell. wow.

Why did he leave Palace again? Did I miss this part?

Nobody knows but general consensus seems to be it’s better for his personal brand to not be associated with a fashion brand like Palace and can probably grow himself more by going it alone. Also the fact his name is trademarked so would possibly bring up some legal issues with Kate Moss agency he is signed to etc.

Bondey confirmed on Death you heard it here first :rofl:

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can have more than one contract, unless they’ve somehow demanded much more of his time or something?

Oh well, I’m indifferent to his skating in the main but I did like that recent clip of his.