Cars

That’s similar to what my Honda Integra has. Obviously a bit newer than older Fiestas and Golfs though. Tank side there’s a fuel strainer then after the fuel pump there’s a fuel filter. It’s all in one unit too.

Old tanks tend to have loads of rust and crud in the bottom don’t want that being picked up into the carb or engine

I love Imprezas (I’ve had 4) especially the 1st gen (facelift) model so eventually will get one one of these. Someday. Maybe.

1 Like

The pricing on these restomods are getting absolutely wild. Saw one the other day that there’s a startup putting 2.3l engines and 911 gearboxes in but-and-bolt rebuilt Beetles for £490k. Granted, each car will require 1000+ hours of work, but that’s still absolutely insane money.

One of my friends has a V5 WRX STi Coupe. He imported it brand new from Japan back in 1998. 33k or so on the clocks and completely standard bar a knock sensor. It’s highly likely one of it not the best one owner and original V5 in the UK.

It’s still fucking quick! :grin:

3 Likes

Got a cab home and Uber driver was well gassed on my whip when I got home. Made me proud.

I wonder how much change you’d have left with what went into this compared to the p25 .

This thing is ridiculous and I love it

5 Likes

Mad, why is the suspension so soft?

My guess is for show when the air braking comes on.

It’s got off road suspension by the looks of things. I guess it’s not designed for track. That aero is hilarious and amazing, it can only be for show because there’s no way that’s gonna add significantly more drag to a car that’s as flat-fronted as that to begin with. And is that a roof rack?

I love it!

That car is brilliant. I love the old 80s/90s ‘greenhouse’ look, and the louvred sunshade at the back. So sick.

And the ridiculous active aero as well. Am sure it will add some benefits, Pastrana is a big name, he’s not racing for lols

I wonder how much the price of those as standard will go up now this is on the web . Especially as they’re hens teeth

It’ll spend a lot of time flying through the air when the full film featuring it comes out.

As much as appreciate EV’s in This they just don’t excite like the combustion power sound . The fastest car tho, fuck me what a handful.
Nice to see the Subaru in the top 5 of time trial. Hats off to Travis

They do sound a bit like a spaceship!

Did you end up getting that tesla plaid @jimo ?

Stil waiting. No news. Have considered cancelling it and going for something else. It’s been 9-10 months since I ordered it and haven’t heard a thing from Tesla.

Model 3 performance.

Not really into the Model 3. If I don’t get the Tesla I’ll probably stick to driving my van and forget about cars for a few more years :sweat_smile:

The one thing that puts me off the visual design of the Model 3 more than anything is the size of the windscreen coupled with how low the bonnet is. When they drive towards you, you can basically see the driver’s knees and it’s really off-putting.

4 Likes