Cars

I had one of them too. In many ways my favourite car I have ever owned. It had that nice sportline fabric interior. Just so comfortable and I love the tight turning circle and lazy 4 speed auto in these.

4 Likes

That’s a lovely wagon.

The Rx is beautiful too. I came very close to buying a cheap FD rx7, would have ended in tears.

I might sell my Mx5 as Ive bought a van and need the cash

1 Like

I am never out of my van. I resisted buying a van for years but once you get one it’s a game changer. I do the school run, drive to the skatepark or spot, tether my phone to my laptop and I’m in my mobile office. Got a kettle, leisure battery and stuff. Literally changed my life!

3 Likes

I feel you, love this car. Will be a sad day when it goes .

Yeah they’re super fun, have kept mine stock, constantly toy with the idea of modding but always think it’s money that could be put towards the next one. So low to the ground too, like driving a kart!

Fuck me. That’s clean!

That’s proper

Love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes dude, that is sick.

That’s a nice grill, BMW need to take note!

2 Likes

Holy fuck man my car has like 15 buttons I swear.

1 Like

My 2018 merc had 10000000 buttons it takes a while!

1 Like

Looks like Darth Vaders bathroom!

1 Like

Average 28.8 mpg? you been driving your nan about?

That’s crazy haha! Nice car.

I have a 2001 Integra Type R in my garage and a 2013 CR-V for family work. I haven’t really driven the Type R since before the first lockdown and MOT ran out in January. Looking at changing the CR-V for another estate.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Agreed!

That’s lovely.

Sure - Standard bodywork but has a few bolt on mods, nothing serious. They’re not traffic light GP quick in this day and age, however well set up for B road driving. I’ve had the earlier Integra Type R ('98 spec import) too.

9 Likes

Awesome car.

1 Like

Thanks. They’re quick enough - more importantly for me it feels faster than it is which keeps you out of trouble!

1 Like

Love Vtec. Screaming the ass off the car at 8k rpm is something else. The sound and handling of hondas you just can’t match with similar Variable valve timing engines.
Can’t wait to get my Crx back on the road and give it a good thrash .

Always liked the tegs and when that one came out it was the envy of many Honda boys .

3 Likes