Cars

You can buy sick powerbanks and portable power packs now. Have a look on Amazon. No need for built in electrics or even a leisure batery for most people who only do short trips. Charge up your power pack and put it in the van when you head out.

This kind of thing: https://www.amazon.co.uk/BEAUDENS-Portable-Generator-Phosphate-Emergency/dp/B07MC7TV2G/ref=sr_1_4?adgrpid=115944355873&dchild=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpMS2zYjJ8AIVRJnVCh24_gGTEAAYASAAEgKZX_D_BwE&hvadid=484331873880&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9045357&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=13123013158234888756&hvtargid=kwd-613170387040&hydadcr=7043_1811077&keywords=power+pack+for+vans&qid=1620991691&sr=8-4

1 Like

Just noticed you said you’re gonna buy a portable power station…I guess that’s what you meant :smiley: Doh.

1 Like

I’ve done 2 if you ever want to know what not to do.

Wanna help? Haha.

Also finally got a moving in date for my new workshop - July 1st. Its got big double doors so could fit a van inside if you needed to

1 Like

not really.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly that, I’m not going to be needing to charge too much.
Run some LED lights & maybe charge laptop once.

1 Like

Yo thats sick man! Be a hot minute till I pull the trigger and buy – shout if you need a hand moving anything! Get Maccers thing sorted?

yea they dropped it.

Yes Ronald.

Vw van prices are high at the moment with COVID. I know it’s been mentioned further up the thread. Depending on budget you could look at the likes of a ex AA or RAC van. A friend on mine has a ex RAC van. Another friend got offered a T5.1 that had a front end crash so bought it cheap and put a new front end on.

1 Like

My brother has a T4, it is always broken down.
It does have 300,000 miles on it mind.

Here you go @neddy perfect

1 Like

Won one on ebay once by mistake.

I couldnt drive it, legs too long.
Was a good laugh for a month.

3 Likes

Great photo @Schrodingers_tits, what a backdrop!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I know the guy that owned that!
He’s had/has some amazing cars

2 Likes

Dad used to have one of those they are fucking tiny

2 Likes

I’ve seen this one pop up in various Internet haunts over the years.

It’s lovely.

My Dad had one - a twin slider. Brilliant little thing. My mates used to open both doors and jump through it when moving (slowly).

My mum had a dihatsu hi jet same sort of thing. Someone locally apparently had one with a gsxr engine in and a cut down Sierra back axle

1 Like