Cars

He built a apocalypse mitsubishi delica too.
Also owns this.

5 Likes

Was about to bemoan someone ratting a classic 911, that would be plain evil. But then I saw it was burnt out and reborn. That’s awesome

2 Likes

Found in a Canadian field, an ex race spec turbo

1 Like

I owned one of those :joy:

If it hadn’t have been for my experience with that, I would have suggested a Delica (L400) as a base for a camper conversion - I have seen some really good ones.

I’ve always wanted one, but have only heard horror stories

3 Likes

I loved mine. Loads of great road trip memories. It also cost a packet to keep on the road and spent as much time in the garage getting fixed as it did on my driveway or being driven. Against all common sense, I’d still like another. Fortunately for me I haven’t the space and I’m not willing to give up one of my other vehicles to make any.

*I had an L400, (lift, snorkel, the whole nine). The one you posted from insta is an L300.

My brother bought this awesome monstrosity the other day.

2 Likes

Sorry if I’ve taken this too far. I’ll get my coat.

Saw this magnificent beast the other day:

10 Likes

That is amazing

Would be amazing if you still had to open the boot to get in

1 Like

Incredible.

I’m not sure, you considering one for the Mercedes?

2 Likes

Its an SL. It’s got a tent on top already!

1 Like

Just walked past this.

It’s a Mazda bongo.

1 Like

A friendee one too lol

I love all these Japanese minivan-cum-people-carrier things. Quite a lot of them have tasty 3+ litre V6 engines in them, such as the Toyota Alphard which uses the same V6 as in the Lotus Exige and Evora, and the Nissan Elgrand using the same engine as in the 350Z.

Most bongos have V6s in them as well I think. I was looking at them for sale a while back.

I’d get a bongo for the name alone.