Cars

Thats why I like it :sweat_smile: They’re wild.

And it looks like it throbs.

3 Likes

I have the slowest Tesla and it’s fast enough to beat most stuff at the lights, it’s dangerous.

I like the pictures of the Polestar but it doesn’t look as great in the wild.

Any of the new longer range electric cars are gonna be good so long as you can charge at home.

Oh! Just remembered. Glasgow City Council spent £1.2 million on some Teslas to get delegates to and from Gleneagles, for COP26. But there’s no charging point at Gleneagles, so they’re installing a big diesel generator to charge up the electric cars there.

6 Likes

Saw this the other day, electric converted. Well cute. Not that I’d want one myself really

3 Likes

Yeah far too much hassle if anything goes wrong and I bet it’s not cheap. My great aunt had one so that shape brings on a bit of nostalgia

Mick take a look at the Volvo v90, well dadwagon and looks banging.

Tempted at one of these over an RS6 (in my dreams)

2 Likes

Some of the builds in this lemon race are amazing

1 Like

Can’t say you ordered a new car without pictures and spec!

Was quite disappointed to think Volvo when i saw this picture. Not my bag for a merc estate . You going for the AMG? Figures look awesome

Nice on the 53. Apart from towing a caravan that’s why I like the 530d in luxury trim. Only 260bhp but just shy of 400lb ft. It’s quick enough in gear. Actually faster than my fun car but fun car feels twice as fast.

The scary thing about Tesla’s are dropping high performance into the hands of people with very little experience, or care, about how they actually drive.

1 Like

I don’t think they’re as expensive to insure as normal performance cars.

2 Likes

The new Range Rover coming out next year looks quite nice, not sure if ‘quite nice’ is worth £94k’s worth but there it is.

They drive horrible.

Mates a mechanic, says he’s seen more Range Rovers come in over the last few years for electrical faults and just being plain shit once you get past all the sumptuous leather and sapphire crystal clocks

That, and the increase in fannybags leasing them because they think it makes them look uber successful for the princely sum of £700 a month

That’s not a Range Rover…

This is a Range Rover…

3 Likes

Saw one the other week at a classic show. Such a beautiful car

1 Like

Lovely that!

I’ve got a Tesla on order but it’s not supposed to arrive until the end of 2022 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

MOT booked for Monday. Shitting it. Need to sort the fog light before then and couple little bits.

Hasn’t been on the road since 2013

12 Likes