Cats, Dogs and Pets

Thank man. All the vets have said I won’t believe how she will recover.
It’s just time now.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been feeling sick since Tuesday and pretty much spent the weekend at home but decided to go out for a walk today. Went to that forrest where I buried one of my chickens last autumn, and was pleasantly surprised to find that mini grave I made for her still there. It looks like she’s still there too as the ground looked like it hadn’t changed since I buried her (I didn’t bury her super deep, thinking a fox would dig her up quickly anyway, and there was no hole or anything there). Didn’t expect that!

3 Likes

This morning I went to another forrest where I buried my other chicken that passed away last autumn, and her grave hadn’t moved or been touched at all! It also looked like no fox had dug her up or anything so she’s still there too. Incredible.

Swipe for grave pics and romantic video.

2 Likes

Adopted 2 young hens yesterday. We already had 3 chickens but had enough space for more and I totally wanted more. One of them is a Sussex, I’m well stoked on having a British breed in our “family”!

4 Likes

Can’t say you’ve adopted new hens without pictures of them

Growing up so fast and fluffy as fuck.

3 Likes

Had a depressing thought last night that I haven’t petting, stroked or otherwise touched an animal since a guy asked me to watch his dog in a pub garden last September.

The days of people bringing their dogs into the office and everyone losing their minds feels a lifetime ago

1 Like

Here they are! They’re called Régine and Dalida.

8 Likes

One year since we got our pooch. Didn’t plan for him to be a “lockdown dog” but then lockdown came within days of getting him. Can honestly say he’s helped me and my wife cope through was has been a horrible year with Covid and a few family things. Love the guy to bits, even when he’s being an utter bellend.

10 Likes

Rad. He looks awesome.

We got Thelma and Louise on Friday March 13, the weekend before the lockdown last year, and got Régine and Dalida the first weekend of spring this year. None of that was planned but it’s kinda cool to have things like these to remember.

Thelma and Louise are incredible names haha! You’re right, certainly turned our year into one full of rad memories.

Thanks! Yeah we both really liked that movie and I’m stoked on their names every single day.

2 Likes

Speak to your landlord. We had a clause in our tenancy agreement that said no pets but told the tenants that as long as they agreed to pay for a clean when they left itd be ok

This little dude almost every time I go for a shit:

14 Likes

7 years with this fat rescued dickhead.

Love him.

13 Likes

It’s fine, I didn’t want to do any work anyway.

7 Likes

Y

Had a fun morning pointing out to the wife that the skin tag she’d found was actually a tick. First time with all the dogs I’ve had. Went straight to the vets and they showed me how to remove it with a tick hook basically a small plastic pry bar, almost like removing a nail except you twist then pull, it removes the whole tick leaving no head or feat.

Was there for 10 minutes and it only cost me £3 which makes a change to the usual couple of of hundred.

2 Likes

We once had to remove a tick from a baby. That wasn’t fun.

Buzz went for his first haircut the other day. The wife likes his head longer but the rest of him has been cut short, so now he looks like a Peaky Blinder in dog form.

4 Likes