Cats, Dogs and Pets

That’s how I have my spaniel cut now. I loved her mini Afghan hound look but it just wasn’t practical seeing as she’s in and out of the sea daily. Brushing out saltwater dreads was getting to be a pain and the amount of sand that came back into the house was looking to be a vacuum cleaner killer. Besides, I really like how she looks being cropped short with top knot and ears left longer.

( I don’t get the peaky blinders ref as I am lucky enough to have never seen the tv show - wasn’t it about flat caps or something? I do remember early E’s being described as peaky blinders though).

1 Like

Long on top (head), shirt everywhere else body.

Like the haircuts.

1 Like

Dalida is a big girl now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Régine is doing well too. :relaxed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRSvM0lKbg/

3 Likes

We’ve been looking after my mates 6 month old collie for a couple of days, she’s just gone home now.

Lovely dog, really friendly and nice and super smart. I’m REALLY REALLY REALLY glad she’s gone. Total monster. I could never have a collie. Was fun for a few days though.

Need to rent a carpet cleaner now.

1 Like

Damn I had a collie cross (with god knows what) when I was growing up. One of the most laid back dogs I’ve ever seen. Saying that she was a rescue dog and I think it may of been more her temperament than her breed.

1 Like

This one is an actual sheepdog, heart of gold and really cute but she’s the most intense dog I’ve ever met, needs constant attention. She ate my coffee table. My ankles have been bitten to fuck because she kept trying to herd me around like a sheeple.

4 Likes

They need constant activity or they go mental. As you have seen

One of my chickens just got killed by a fucking weasel. Weasels do that, they decapitate birds that they don’t even eat, for the sake of killing. Fuck them.

Damn, I was in my garden with all my chickens from 4 to 5, thought I’d have a quick shower before going to the opening of a mate’s art show, came back 10 minutes later and found her headless corpse with feathers everywhere. Luckily my 3 other chickens are fine.

I loved her so much, she was really tender and mellow. She was a Sussex, an English breed, which made her special to the anglophile I am. I liked to think she was set to GMT as she always went back to the coop later than the others. She laid the biggest egg we ever saw and was always up for chilling next to me when I was having a cuppa or a beer in the garden.

R.I.P. Dalida. I love you.

12 Likes

Rest easy x

Sorry to hear it man

Thank you gents. :heart:

I’m drinking my third can of Löwenbräu, smoking too much but am gonna try to chill after that so I’ll have a good skate in her honour tomorrow.

2 Likes

Oh no. Sorry to hear this Franc.

1 Like

Thank you mate.

I buried her this morning, now I just have to make a gravestone and things will get better with time.

4 Likes

Turns out my hen was killed by a fox. He did it while I was showering between 5 and 5.10 two days ago, I spotted him near our garden at 5.05 yesterday and at 5.03 today. It’s definitely him. Son of a bitch.

Blablabla, just need to vent I suppose.

paging dickfingers and his double barrelled friend.

3 Likes

Have you got a friend with dogs that can come over and let them piss all over to mark it as their territory?

Apparently human piss works even better. I might drink myself silly and piss all over the place.

8 Likes

Just another Sunday then, eh?

Hope you’re doing ok, bud.

I’m alright mate, sad but it’s getting better. Thanks.
Worked all weekend and am working tomorrow, no solo piss-up.

I’m August our cat was hit by a car. Over the past 2 months I’ve taken him to get his wound redressed every 2 - 3 days. Ini9he had x-rays and stuff but nothing was broken. You could see his tendon though on his rear leg. It’s got to a point now where it has healed as much as it can and they can’t do much more. So tomorrow he becomes a tripod.

2 Likes