ChatGPT and AI

haha, thats more Thrasher than Thrasher

[/wanks GG Allin]

1 Like

Yep. Widely available text to music not far off.

I kind of burned out on Ai podcasts etc, it definitely will change a lot, but it is also being hyped by those who want it to be adopted early by everyone, probably to avoid regulation before governments etc can catch up. So maybe some of the scaremongering is about that, but maybe not. It’s got a strong whiff of bitcoin about it as well. But whatever, it does look like the next few years are going to get weird

I was just listening to something about how chat gpt is annoying as it’s so nice and apologetic, you’re going to be able to change it’s personality more easily in future ones.

1 Like

Surely AI music would be perfectly quantized and utterly devoid of any style like AI text?

ChatGPT for Android downloaded for me last night

Insert ‘Just like current pop music then?’ comment here.

:smiley: fair

Pretty ridic compared to Craiyon. You get a couple of free credits. Click for the higher res version

Firefly vs Midjourney vs DreamStudio: The Battle Royale of AI Image Models.

Prefer Firefly for employment reasons

1 Like

Custom Instructions have just showed up on my ChatGPT.

Was previously only available to US subscribers.

Chatgpt is crashing constantly for the moment. I’m guessing they were working on this.

It generates the response but i have to refresh the page after a while to read it. That happening for you?

No problems here. Accepted instructions straight away…no delays or crashes.

Must be my pc. It’s taking ages to get anywhere with anything. I’m worryingly close to having to think about things.

1 Like

One for my fellow nerds
https://twitter.com/hellokillian/status/1699156860073640038?t=e81LPuCb_I8ZEKXjdj7JCw&s=19

1 Like

I know you’ve been stressing about this but it was just because I was using one continuous chat for months and months and months. Turns out that melts your browser after a while.

Opened a new chat and it’s lightning again.

Sorry for the facebook link:

https://x.com/OpenAI/status/1706280618429141022?s=20

Good I can shout at it rather than using all caps now.

It’s stopped giving tables in a way you can paste into excel.

You have to shout at it 12 times in a row before it finally does it in a format you can use.

Top tip for anyone else experiencing this: ask for a table in a non-ascii format then take the shit it gives you and ask it to give it to you in a table and it will finally spit it out in a way you can use.

It didn’t do this until really recently so that’s a change massively for the worse in the last week or so. Doing my tits in. Wasted a lot of my time.

i swear to god the learning that chatgpt is doing is making it worse

Been trying to get it to code MQL5 and it’s a nightmare. Despite in my custom instructions getting it to check, double check it’s MQL5 it’s constantly fucking up