Chess

Online now. Trying to beat this Nelson bot. He’s a right shit.

Challenged you to a game, put the settings to 3 days so whenever really. Easy win for you me thinks ha. I could do with taking some of the lessons on there.

Weird. I accepted the challenge and nothing happened.

I’ve challenged you back I think.

10 to beat. This is puzzle rush survivor. 3 strikes you’re out.

Might need to upgrade to premium but worth it to get better.

Skate alikes :wink:

Me and Hugo played this belter for ages yesterday and today. I’m white he’s black.

3 Likes

Ha. That was so fun to watch.

1 Like

Me v @PolarJames

He’s white I’m black. An instructive one on just concentrating on what you’re doing and not the other person.

I wanna play you now just for the gif

That was a good game, enjoyed it. You got your revenge in the next game! Been enjoying it, seem to be making a few blunders recently though ha.

Sorry, think that was the one where I blundered! Bit tired now ha

Here ya go :smile:

tlZjdk

2 Likes

Starting to really fucking hate this game. Lost 5 in a row playing the worst possible moves from winning spots.

1 Like

If you feel like beating someone, do you fancy a game? What’s your handle?

Yeah course. My username is…guess what?!

Can’t tonight though because I’m on a promise. Tomorrow night though.

It always amazes/amuses/enrages me how it’s possible to stare at the board for ages and ages trying to calculate and then go and make categorically the worst move available anyway. That’s the beauty of it though. If you love it it’s got to piss you off sometimes. Chess boards just like skateboards in that respect.

1 Like

Yer I’m really good at doing that!

Are you roosowkeecha or something like that?

Yep, roosowkneecha. That’s me.

(Re the moniker: if you’re curious, say it slowly and out loud)

@Les_Zeppelin
The chat function stopped working for me so I couldn’t send messages. You’re a fucking beast at chess.