Classic Sidewalk Forum

The bit about TV gold gets me every single time.

I didn’t find it that funny when writing it, just spat it out
I do have all these random things, cartoons of old forumers etc all in a drawer at work, folders of when we did MS paint album covers and stuff

1 Like

I’ve definitely got your mod back office drawing saved somewhere.

ah yeah, I’ll def have the original scribble too.

After just talking about frown-lines too.

9 Likes

Not sure why I put a flat cap on Les, must be a Meldrew thing but I remember putting Hugo in his posh dressing gown that he bragged about at the time, and of course Builda in a palace hat.

Edit, Les’ avatar wearing a flat cap ha

4 Likes

I still look exactly like that too.

1 Like

That’s literally what I imagine Les looking like ha

4 Likes

Me too. I never thought anything of that.

1 Like

Innit miserable bastard. :joy_cat:

Great economy of line there!

1 Like

Still have mine somewhere.

Was there a swap thread on the old forum at some point?

I swapped some Vans Eras with you buildafire for a Suburban Bliss t-shirt and some books on hoolaganism. Still wear that Suburban Bliss T, value for money trade!

2 Likes

Defo need a swap thread. Have a tonne of shit that I don’t want and can’t be assed with the hassle of selling.

Has anyone got any old hook ups tees they want to swap for £180?

10 Likes

Don’t give the scrawls any credence.

Don’t hide your light under a bushel, it’s clear you’re a confident mark maker.

Just remembered something from the old forum. Didn’t someone claim they had discovered a way to find out who they had been neg repped by? I remember there was some drama over that because someone allegedly found out who they had been ‘unfairly’ negatively repped en masse by. Then everyone started doing it and accusing one another. It was brief, but pretty funny.

4 Likes

Yeah you could work out who repped you by finding the ID of the user in the page source

1 Like