Continually Updated Decent Graphics

Gabriel rip is pretty poor taste.

It was his first ever pro board that came out (this is a reissue), before Gabriel passed, so heā€™s kind of stuck with it forever unfortunately.

1 Like

Even worse. Thatā€™s kinda like cashing in.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIrOx6cFyNa/?igshid=1thbg3e0p3a5q

Stoked they sold out really quickly because it stopped me impulse / drunkenly adding to cart.

2 Likes

mis-spelt Forrest board for the win, haha

3 Likes

Finally got round to hanging a few boards. Ā£10 Ikea display shelf works a treat

6 Likes

Always liked that Ed T graphic

1 Like

Yeah like that Ed T reminds me of Radlands comps.

Yeah itā€™s cool. This ones hand painted hence me keeping it in the plastic wrap as I donā€™t think the paint is sealed

Automatically think of the welcome to hell cover.

3 Likes

Niceā€¦keep an eye on it though. Sometimes the wrap can react with the paint and stick to it. Iā€™ve had it happen myself.

Oh cheers didnā€™t think of that

Yes, I think thatā€™s what I was thinking! I think there was a pic of him riding the same board at Radlands 95.

That didnā€™t take long at all.

7 Likes

Whereā€™d you find that?

The Big Brother sticker was Photoshopped out for the video cover.

Google.
Searched: Ed templeton radlands

Yeah. There are websites that automatically just take shit from Instagram. Just the pictures, without the captions/credits. Which is why you get dogshit like @v_i_n_t_a_g_e_s_k_a_t_e creating accounts of just reposting whatever appears on Pinterest or Picuki.

I love having wall hangers but Iā€™ve always thought boards hung horizontally look really weird whereas vertical one just look normal.

This is a way better solution for a horizontal graphic though. Will be giving it a go. Cheers!

1 Like

No worries. I think they do even slimmer display shelves whihc have like a groove, which in hindsight might have been even better as these are a bit deeper than Iā€™d wanted, but these were all I could get at the time

Yes mate, that is the exact photo, I nearly said it was the barrier grind, thanks for reassuring my brain that it wasnā€™t getting confused!

1 Like