Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

Went on an aimless roll and stumbled across these little back to back pads the other day.

4 Likes

Listened to The Bunt with Cairo, he talked about not feeling all the ledge combos in Fully Flared, which made me realize that I had never tried a triple stinker. I take having fun on my skateboard seriously.

4 Likes

Delightful

phone edit from mallorca in feb

1 Like

Looks like fun! Some pretty sick stuff in there, 180 fakie nosergrind. Which one’s you?

only skated the first day so any clips in white tee and black shorts !

Once I felt just about well enough from (maybe/possibly) having had the pangolin flu I went out and had a couple of skates local to me. Figured I might as well make a “lock down clip” and so got my bike out and got searching for some different spots. After seven government sanctioned, social distancing compliant sessions, this is the bankle compilation I came up with:

7 Likes

Spots! some rad bankle combos in there.

Cheers! Aye, came across a few gems that’s for sure. Pretty much all there is mind, save for a metal edged ledge and a thin concrete one that won’t grind despite a full candle!

All York ways?? The spot in the cover photo looks amazing.
I’d love a good bankle now, sick of 90 degree angled spots.

Yeah, all pretty much within the boundaries that the A64 and A1327 create (though the ditch is maybe 300 yards outside).

But yeah, that ditch is sick. Certainly not perfect (and the rocks behind the lip are a bit treacherous) but it’s defo a whole load of fun to session.

Wally you might get featured on my special instagram account with some of those moves.

3 Likes

Pfft! Every trick I considered “could Cundall legitimately hate on this,” so I best bloody not!

:wink:

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gkcWPb4dy4

1 Like

Got a new one today, stoked!

9 Likes

Session at the ramp

1 Like

Digging out those pictures in the photo thread got me all nostalgic for my last years of being able to skate.
I know this was probably posted in the old forum even.
Look up the kid in this video called Ville Rockang on insta.
He’s insane these days and was several years ago when I saw him.
Audio isn’t the best as I hadn’t got a separate mic at this point.

The kid at the end is the younger brother of the guy who has been in the recent Greco vids.

1 Like

I turned 41 last month and, for as long as I can, I’m trying to pretend age doesn’t mean shit (tbf, having a fat belly defo affects me more).

Figured I had about three weeks of furlough left and wanted to use that time to make summat “good” instead of the usual piss poor insta throwaway. Not for a second claiming I managed it but pretty stoked I got a couple of tricks offensive enough to rival the poor saps on Cundall’s page!

10 Likes

Nice. And followed, you’re only up the road from me.

1 Like

oh hey you’re still alive! good effort

1 Like