Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is fantastic.

I really donā€™t like how he said that being rich doesnā€™t help and that the only way to be a pro skater is by being good.

It is true to an extent butā€¦

Skating costs money, how you going to spend all day every day getting to and from south bank without money? You need to travel and eat and get equipment.

He would simply not be where he is today without financial support.

Not a bad thing but his privilege has helped him.

He is good at skating.

3 Likes

Plenty of ghetto kids have scraped and hustled their way through life so they can skate

They were better than Blondey and plenty have also not made it.

They have also not had his level of success outside of skating.

two very good slams in here

13 Likes

Last slam is amazing. Full on swan dive.

2 Likes

Love the Rowley like after tricks.
That Slamā€¦ whoops.

Got brave and thought I could do something else switch but after throwing on and attempting to put my feet into any kind of position I realised too late I had no idea what I was trying haha

Tricks yes, style yes, shorts YES! So much yes

1 Like

Awesome! Rad skating, rad slams, and your hair! Proper FILF material.

1 Like

Damn, you rip perv!

1 Like

What I donā€™t get is the attraction of wanting to know about Blondey, I canā€™t decide whether I think itā€™s Blondeyā€™s narcissism that makes him think that people want to know so he puts it out there or whether there IS actually a demand to see him?
Also I canā€™t decide whether I like his attitude, he seems pretty sound on the face of it or whether itā€™s orchestrated to make people like him? but why should we even care? An artists in any respect should in theory have enough kudos from their art being successful and then reap the rewards. I have seen more of him being him than his skating, his art and whatever else he does. Thatā€™s backwards in my mind. Let the art do the talking and build up your name if thatā€™s what you want and then when the art dries up and youā€™re that well known, do the whole ā€œhereā€™s meā€ thing when people demand to see what a ā€œlegendā€ is up to.
Of course, we are in different times now, but the way people choose to get their seratonin boost seems driven by vanity not passion and it is not healthy.

GCSE Photoshop .

Inspiring ā€¦let the art do the talking

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_70Rm6luVj/

7 Likes

superb perv, that biggie was perfect!

1 Like

haha, those slams are harsh. Switch biggie was amazing.

I slammed last night, gashed my arm and pulled my shoulder, shame I was just being chased by a daschund pup round a swing and I slipped.

1 Like

cheers all! still very very achey i must say

what the fuck is that

That was sick. Enjoyed the pop over to 5050 and the switch front big was so good.

Slam at the end was unexpected, had a proper bellowing laugh at it.

1 Like