Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

Happy Birthday for last month!

It’s always nice to see @winstangram footage.

2 Likes

That mellow bank to small block/curb looks like my perfect obstacle (tied with Franc’s micro quarter)

Cheers man. Come on up for a roll some time, during furlough I’ve had nowt much to do but go spot hunting - found quite a few fun things to sesh!

Aye, cheers mate, just about survived it!

Thanks and thanks Doowy, you’re too kind mate!

So good man, the ultimate in low impact (and fun!).

2 Likes

Skated every day this week, filmed a few things. Good fun.

9 Likes

feels good to be getting a skate in every now and then, wanted to take it to fakie but got booted about 2 minutes later

3 Likes

Making progress with backside airs

1 Like

My mate, who is flow for a particular Youtube-centric brand, wanted to film a VX part in five days this week (not sure what prompted this, “ours is not to reason why…” and all that). I had some annual leave owed so I took four days off and filmed him. In between his stuff I managed to skate a bit myself. Nowt special, just some (very) low impact tinkering.

Obvs added some terrible film burns for that complete early 00’s VX pastiche.

4 Likes

Probably the best i’ve seen you skate.

When is Olly’s 5 day VX part getting released? Need some content for ‘doesntmeanyoushould’. lol

2 Likes

You wanna check my content more often mate, I’ve been killing it recently :wink:

Haha, in all seriousness thanks for the compliment. And Olly’s part goes live this eve; I reckon you might find a suitably distasteful clip or two.

1 Like

Sweet.

1 Like

Sick! That ramp looks amazing!

1 Like

It’s nice, isn’t it? The guy who built it has just finished another one, the same size but without the roll-in, in a garden near Southampton

1 Like

ill learn proper tailslides one day but for now ill settle for pushing my way into one

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFKmoF7ldi0/

4 Likes

Do yourself a favour and learn them, they fell really good.

I found this bank to triangular curb in a new park down here, shit’s fun to skate.

3 Likes

Went out one afternoon and shot some Super-8 with a mate (Toggs). The real stuff, haha. Using a second camera to record sound.

https://youtu.be/mvR41CePzbQ

5 Likes

Got my old fart on and posted a slappy clip yesterday, haha.

7 Likes

Made another tribute clip as Farran and Smoke seemed stoked on the other ones I did.

5 Likes

loved watching all your clips man! don’t stop.

2 Likes

Thanks! :relaxed:

Took this of my mate Justin yesterday

1 Like