Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

Nice.

2 Likes

Ffs @buildafire :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

be interesting to hear whether he feels everything is going how he expected.

1 Like
2 Likes

Moved.

1 Like

What

I know… It was in the Footage thread.

Thanks for moving it. I have no idea what it is but I know it didn’t belong there.

Same. And I’m confident that it being here doesn’t mean anyone is any more likely to contribute to its view count.

I clicked on it. Back to Tom Knox

1 Like

Good to know. It was certainly an interesting day to drop an edit of (presumably) lots of attempts at a single flatground trick.

1 Like

I actually watched it. I had lots of nothing time yesterday.
This kind of thing is not my cup of tea at all but the dude seemed nice enough. I guess this is a part of skateboarding to many people now.
I have never ever switch backside flipped, it’s an impossible movement. Heelflip though, yeah for some reason. So i’ll give the guy props for actually persevering.

lil flop around some new small plaza spot thing that got built up here

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/1QW4PsDrPIY?t=2522

I got a few new clips and mashed together with some older stuff to enter a part into this online Video Part comp.I’m in the 30+ category :slight_smile: (at 37) and there are some really dope entries!

6 Likes

Is this a thing we can vote for you in?

Nah - Its properly judged… by none other than Steamer, Jaime Reyes, Vanessa Torres and Mimi Knoop!!! Legends in the game.

1 Like

You should win based on those backtails alone! Goddamn

1 Like

Back in work today. Gratuitous over edited highlights of November furlough below.

13 Likes

That ender was killer @WallyBazoum!

Nice one @LA! Really liked the hippie jump-boardslide line. Keep us posted.

1 Like

Thanks @franc . Tried to film that line fisheye too with my 12 year old nephew… was difficult!

I came 3rd in the end… really stoked.

2 Likes