Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

Third place? Awesome! Congrats! :partying_face:

Sick! Congrats

Blimey @WallyBazoum, you knocked it out of the park!

1 Like

Cheers man, it was nice to be able to skate more than once a week for a bit!

cold and damp as fuck, classic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlzVTzFGbI/

2 Likes

landed it like 9 months ago, didnt realize i kinda pivoted through the crack which i guess makes it less legit but eh it is what it is

4 Likes

thats banging man, proper nice navigation around the pillar as well !

1 Like

An old favourite and a new one.

4 Likes

I’ve being lurking on here a while & enjoyed the crack so thought I’d share this ‘2020 roundup video / shameless 411 rip off’ featuring various spots from across the North East, mostly pulled from Instagram edits I’ve done throughout this fucked up year.

Wasn’t sure what thread to put this in as the Footage one has some heavy videos in at the mo!

Trailer: :

Full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzaEN52kEvc&t=1s&ab_channel=TomClarke

Happy holidays everyone!

13 Likes

Ha, enjoyed that, normal old fuckers like me just skating. I prefer watching the held on fisheye to some modern filming too, especially on that miniramp, made it look well Spirit of the Blitz.
You should try and turn over one of those benches that you cruise past at the end.

1 Like

Cool stuff, good to see Pike, Dave, Connor, Jimmy and Gary in there to name a few

1 Like

This place has become too nice when ‘happy holidays’ slips by uncommented on.

2 Likes

Cheers & yeah ‘old fuckers skating’ should really be the title. That spot at the Uni has lots more to skate, will get more footage when everyone’s off the injury bench / out of hibernation

Cut a year’s worth of phone footage, skating the same handful of spots (and doing the same handful of tricks), into something resembling a ‘part’

7 Likes

two new uns this morning

never skated this backwards before cos i find it awkward as fuck to navigate so pretty buzzing (not that you’d tell that from my reaction) :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well good!

Fakie ollies are underrated.

2 Likes

Defo agree Franc! Fakie ollies are such a dope looking trick, I ain’t good at them over stuff but even popping a fakie Ollie up a curb feels so dope

Yes! They feel incredible when you pop them into banks too.

1 Like

Looks like you’ve been fakie-ing for years

This is next to my house

4 Likes

absolutely love a little fakie ollie into a bank, so scary but so satisfying

1 Like