Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

I just rewatched and realised there’s a rail you are going over!

1 Like

the exact same one some freak nollie heel hippy jumped, no idea who this bloke is mind

:rofl:

8 Likes

ah the tight jeans/emerrica reynolds phase

1 Like

TBH id eaten a phat slice of space cake and was very much feeling the effects while doing that

3 Likes

Moggins footage heavy day. Not complaining, good shit.

3 Likes

haha i’m glad you did such a mad one

1 Like

Fuck yeah, that was splendid. :heart_eyes:

Did another tribute act as @PiledriverWaltz and @andy_smoke seemed stoked on this concept.

7 Likes

Mexican u-turn. Or does that have to be backside like Matt Rodriguez?

1 Like

I didn’t name it because I was wondering about that too!
The Mexican U-turn was definitely the backside version, so I suppose this is a frontside Mexican U-turn.
Easier done than said. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Andy Howell actually did those on the floor mannies first but Tbf Andy Howell did a lot of things first.

3 Likes

the Rattray one’s kinda fucked. Looks hard

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re weird at first, feels like you’re throwing yourself in a washing machine, but they are really fun!

1 Like

Just take a moment and really try to imagine you are stuck inside a washing machine. That’s fucking terrifying

1 Like

I think about that every time I wash my clothes as one of my cats loves sleeping on fresh clothes in the tumble dryer.

3 Likes

A new one and one I hadn’t tried since the 90s I think.

8 Likes

I could spend the rest of my life on that bank to kerb

a Swiss U-turn?

2 Likes

Used to do those shuvs out of BS nose grinds quite a bit.
Felt good.

Doesn’t sound as gangster.

35:00. Here’s what made me want to learn them back in the day. Enrique did one in Trilogy and Tim O’Connor did one in Yellow too. Never really seen this one that much otherwise.

Pretty cool section! Starts at 32:30. Contest footage certainly isn’t the nicest representation of what skateboarding can be but these contest sections in 411 were usually rad. You don’t get to see Mike V and Sanch in the same section very often, do you? Ah, nostalgia and rose-tinted glasses…
It’s all about the mini Pier 7 clip at 32:00 anyway.