Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Saw this yesterday, absolutely incredible to pull that off.
The conversation between mates in the scene seemed to think a combo of an inside job - someone with station info on cameras/security etc and breaking into a disused station not far away.
Either way one hell of a job, all bar the covid shit, but that’s probably a combo of the long term paint fumes and weed .

2 Likes

They are pretty slippy but it’s better than you think…most important is the shoes, if you have snow collecting in your shoe grip it gets really slippery. I tried it once, it was fun for a few mins. You can do some wicked shuvits and bigspins etc. Gets boring after that though.

Watched this last night, Christ he’s got a screw loose but just incredible . What a talented nut job.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Fucking brilliant.

Wish it wasn’t so dark though

I was once in a queue on Brighton seafront and after watching some crusty hipster Tarquins cycle about on homemade bikes. I launched into a rant along the lines of, Ooh look at me, I’ve got a waistcoat and wacky moustache and I’m riding a giant bicycle, I’m soooo Brighton and alternative. Please look at me, I’m riding a giant bike you see, you need to look at me, I’m crazy and original, I’m like totally out there and riding a giant bike not a normal bike, a giant one, look at me and my top hat, it’s got a feather in it cos my hat’s as mental as I am’… I went on for quite a while leaving the subject with something like, ‘…they love this in Brighton. Anywhere else mind you that guy would barely last five minutes before getting a kicking’. The whole time I could hear someone behind me cracking up laughing. I turned round and it’s Jeremy Hardy (rip). He gave me a wink and a nod of the head. About three weeks later I was listening to Radio 4 and he’s on there. He only did my whole ramble almost word for word…nicked my material he did :wink: That was quite a surprise and satisfying at the same time. I must admit his delivery was probably better than mine :grinning:

6 Likes

What’s with the top hat with the goggles?
Without fail, every single one of them.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/9d9pZi7uZQs

1 Like

not YouTube. Soz.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Keep thinking about something like this for the little cunts that are always trying all the car doors down our street.

1 Like

Introduced to Kay’s Cooking today.

2 Likes

4 Likes

God someone shared one of her videos of her cooking bacon in lard. Looks grim

2 Likes

That reminded me of Bill Danforth’s insta. He constantly posts pics of the most rancid looking dinners as if he’s some kind of gourmand.

7 Likes

Hahaha amazing! Bill Danforth is the best. Glad his tea is vaccinated

5 Likes

Up The Nomad! :joy:

Bill seems happy, and clearly doesn’t seek loads of attention.

Pretty unique for a man with his pedigree.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t get me wrong, I love him to bits.

1 Like