Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Yesss was trying to remember what that was. A work of art

1 Like

1 pan though. Canā€™t fuck with that.

2 Likes

This was spectacular.

Was oddly satisfying the moment the son went to taste (?) it, and we got to hear an audible crunch being delivered.

I also enjoyed her demonstration of the three best ways not to cut an onion.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching a bunch of this guyā€™s uploads and itā€™s pretty amusing. Heā€™s definitely enjoying himself. A bit of trail building, riding BMX on MTB trails, and some of whatever heā€™s been up to lately all with a matter of fact, dry delivery that makes me smirk. He reminds me of someone yet I canā€™t quite remember who though.

https://m.youtube.com/c/SamBaskettVLOGS/videos

3 Likes

South Africa is gnarly.

Yep these guys were just the convoy. The actual cash van was in front. Iā€™ve never seen one of these happen but they are very regular. Itā€™s nuts when you see what weapons the guys putting cash in the ATMs carry around. And for good reason it seems. The language is also pretty colourful in this clip. Canā€™t say I miss the ambient fear of something going tits up at any time.

1 Like
1 Like

Itā€™s stuff like this that I miss being able to do living in London as this sort of urban exploring is so much more difficult here.

One of the things I regret not getting to do when I lived in Leeds was walk Meanwood beck until it joined with the river Aire. We planned it a couple of times (probably around the time of the below link actually) but always got rained out and obviously walking a waterway you donā€™t want to get stuck in a surge.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve walked several parts of it and actually skated a mini full pipe at one of the blocked off entrances too! Defo need to do it all one day soon! So cool.

4 Likes

I know the exact full pipe you mean! I eyed it up a couple of times but couldnā€™t get anyone to come with and never fancied it on my own

1 Like

So good! My student halls 10 years ago were on the route from town and after finding it got to get it with some cat litter and a brief dam, was so fun. Some friends skated it again a couple years ago, think their dam worked way better this time and they got longer. Would love to hit it again soon. Theyā€™re doing loads of construction on the site opposite though currently and I feel like that section has now been blocked off so might even have to walk down Lady Beck from further up to get to it which is kinda cooler anyway. Got told they found a dead person in the pipe years ago though which could be a rumour but it seems pretty likely haha

That wouldnā€™t surprise me at all!

We must have been at uni in Leeds same sort of time then. The other thing I remember trying to figure out was how to get into the bunker underneath Hyde Park. I think we tried to scope it out a bit but without a crowbar couldnā€™t get into the hatch and it just never happened. That one seemed more risky though

Yeah must have been! Totally heard about those ones too and never known anyone thatā€™s been successful, kinda even hard to find much online but I do remember reading before that the Leeds Central Library maybe hosted a lecture on them within the last 5 years or so. Would defo love to find more info about them.

Me and avid went into some secret tunnels under briggate by going through a cellar door from route one. It was fucking mental.

1 Like

All I could find about them.

3 Likes

One for @anon90826813 and the GeoGuesser crew.

1 Like

ah man the homie charlie satsumas had geowizard on his show on noods radio the other day

2 Likes

Not watched that one yet

https://m.youtube.com/user/ProperSteeze