Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Fully , how many times you want to count the surface areas of a coast line is just infinity. Hard to grasp but as we have super microscopes, it’s makes sense if they could zoom to infinity too

Lol they mention the coastline 5 mins into that video you posted (saved it for bed). There was me trying to look all clever.

1 Like

Randomly suggested by YT.

Fortean Times x Brian Cant.

Which in itself seems quite a strange phenomenon.

1 Like

This guy rules.

2 Likes

Yeah, he does, and that collection is huge. (Btw, I posted this in the interview thread a couple of days back).

1 Like
7 Likes

What’s up with Bros? Are they a good looking right said Fred?

Haha they are now I guess. Are you too young to remember this?

I’m 35 and know who they are but like aren’t they famous for being dicks or something?

Nah, they were more like the 80’s One Direction. Still have lots of loyal fans today. Right Said Fred were a jokey pop act.

This is incredible.

‘You have created water on a new planet mate, and from that life will grow’ hahahahaha wtf

1 Like

The bubbles line…Amazing.

1 Like

Is that from the big documentary they did? That was good.

1 Like

They were supposed to be edgy heart throb musical superstars, one of tried acting and was in Blade 2 and Hellboy. Doesnt seem like theyve got a braincell between them though.

To be fair Luke does seem to be doing alright, got that straight-to-streaming movie money and is either moderately intelligent or knows when to not to let his thoughts go free.
Unlike Matt.

And they were. They were absolutely huge.

It’s a shame but it’s true. Like the Beasties had kids hanging VW car badges around their necks, these two idiots inspired their fans to attach Grolsch bottle caps to their low top Doc Martins. No, really :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

God…totally forgot about that.
I remember a girl who lived on the same street as me who wore those.
She was a couple of years older than me and I really fancied her (aged 7 or whatever). She had a Wham! shirt and once asked me what music I liked. So, I said “Wham!”

She didn’t believe me and asked me to finish the song title “Wake me up before…” to which I replied “go to bed.”

That ended all hope of that relationship as I was outed as a faker.

15 Likes

My bro totally went with the bros look to get girls, it worked to be fair to him. Had the grolsch things on his shoes too. Bellend.

3 Likes