Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Should have at least gotten a peck on the cheek for getting one word correct which is actually 2 thirds of what she was asking of you. Harsh girl.

Youā€™ll be pleased to know that my haggling skills have since improved.

1 Like

Free christan music video in High quality

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:That was pretty sick.

2 Likes

King of Macba is sick.

1 Like

Never seen this guy before, what a lovely demeanour he has!

1 Like

Man like Rupert Sheldrake.

His morphic resonance idea directly relates to the accelerated learning curve of modern skating: at least as far as I understand it.

2 Likes

ABP for the 3rd time haha.

3 Likes

Really enjoying this channel at the moment. I donā€™t know shit about art or even that I wanted to know anything about art but there we go.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCePDFpCr78_qmVtpoB1Axaw

Think this was the most interesting

2 Likes

The Mona Lisa one blew me away, i thought it would be pretty straightforward.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know who the guy is who makes these but this is like a top tier BBC4 documentary slapped out on YouTube for free. Amazing.

4 Likes

Checked out the Mona Lisa one yesterday, some good stuff in there. Pretty cool to see the anatomical sketches from a morgue along with a quick sketch of what then pretty much became the famous smile.

1 Like

Watched these not long ago after going to see the Van Eyck again.

Really want him to do one on Holbienā€™s Ambassadors. That is fucking incredible to stand in front of.

1 Like

Totally! Learning how skin works, and where all the muscles and stuff areā€¦ So good.

The Rothko one was great. Thought I ā€˜gotā€™ him, but not even close. Full appreciation now.

Or to stand to the side of

2 Likes

Is there a Cy Twombly one?

Nah donā€™t think so.
I donā€™t get anything from his work personally.

This guys storytelling is so good I had to look him up to see if it was real.

His Wikipedia is nuts. What a life.

4 Likes