Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Yeah I watched that the other day. Pretty incredible

1 Like

Mini documentary to support the appeal for new skate facilities in Cardiff. Made in association with Spit and Sawdust skatepark and CSC.

If anyone fancies filling out the survey to help get stuff built click below:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Iā€™m actually mates with Johnny, and he is an absolute master on rock. In the 80ā€™s he was one of the best climbers in the world and can still completely hold his own. Its brilliant watching him outclimb climbers half his age, with his little pot belly and tweed jacket lol.
Heā€™s also probably the most eccentric person Iā€™ve ever spent time with. One of those people that is an absolute joy to be around but you need a little lie down and a rest after spending the day with him :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

WTF? heā€™s a goat

1 Like

Heā€™s a legend, donā€™t know him but belayed him up Whillans Traverse last year. No climbing shoes, just some beat up runners and a grannys cardigan on.

Seems a little bitter that he didnā€™t get any sort of financial success from climbing like some of his peers though ?

2 Likes

Haha I read this as ā€œG.O.A.Tā€ then watched the video and said ā€œshit, he really is an actual goatā€

3 Likes

Did he try and flog you his autobiography? :sweat_smile:
He always has a few copies on him just in case.

Yeah and a few DVDs ha!

1 Like

Randomly this came up in my feed earlier. I know Limp Bizkit is either wack or a guilty pleasure to most people, but I always thought this track was sick and really interesting to hear stories direct from Premier.

Itā€™s an ongoing series as well:

2 Likes

Glad that second version of Represent made it

If you can bear to look for it, Hip Hop 101 on berrics with dante ross is brilliant

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I started watching that thinking it would be a quick video with some mind bending maths before bed. Itā€™s like 20 minutes long and ends with the voice over couple having an argumentā€¦

1 Like

I had the same experience

Gilbert Gottfried Roasts Hugh Hefner (SUPERCUT) - YouTube

Decunah in this one.

8 Likes
1 Like

Louis Vuitton skateboard bag fucking hellā€¦haha. I thought their skate shoes were stupid enough but they decided to double down. Virgil Abloh fuck off indeed.

Saw a random kid do a benihana tail-grab varial at the skatepark the other dayā€¦it was so gross I got really stoked on it.