Continually Updated YouTube Thread

My partner and I run a goth/post-punk/new-wave/whatever night and we get asked to play ‘that song with the bats dancing’ all the time. Always stoked to play some She Past Away though, so it’s not that bad a thing!

1 Like

I’m a bit of a Richard O’Brien fan and thought I’d heard most of his music / songwriting output until this weekend. Found out he wrote some songs for a batshit Australian film called ‘The Return of Captain Invincible’ which has none other than Christopher Lee as the lead antagonist singing about how lovely booze is to the alcoholic superhero. Amazing.

2 Likes

This guy’s part is just full of circus tricks :wink:

Confusing, amusing, pretty gnarly…I’m not 100% sure what to make of it.

Er…

“The most random celebs ever sing Let It Be”

5 Likes

Wut?

Lovely green screen

The THPS series sold 1.4 billion copies. It’s like saying how do we know who Roger Federer is without watching tennis

2 Likes

Well i found it funny

Dunno what these are, but they’re pretty funny

1 Like

This one on the same channel popped up on my YT recommendations a couple of weeks back - remixed part from plant pot dodging, sketch texter Jarne Verbruggen with guest appearances from Zovirax enthusiasts, Yonnie Cruz and Johan Stuckey. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yohan was the secret herpes spreader right? Grim

1 Like

Yep, Yonnie too.

Watch til the end for a surprise guest!

ugh trigger warning next time pls

1 Like

I was going to say he looks good for 61 but then I remembered he uses different units than the rest of us.

2 Likes

yeah he’s 86 furlongs

2 Likes

Some amazing sculpting and bonkers narration.

1 Like

Does this go in here? :man_shrugging:

This skit/ edit for the Pass-Port x Drag Surfboards collab is super entertaining. Really well done. There’s some pretty bonkers shit in it too.

2 Likes

That was sick, really enjoyed it

2 Likes
2 Likes

That guy is an amazing stand up comedian too.
I’ve posted this before but absolutely recommend following him on insta and watching this.

Search John Cruikshank on YouTube

3 Likes