Documentary thread

Just finished watching both parts on the iPlayer. Wow. Crazy…

1 Like

Good stuff. It’s on Sky Documentaries currently. I’m sure it can be tracked down and viewed elsewhere too.

1 Like

A little piece about the documentary… things they missed out, why it worked so well, how everyone felt after it was released, ect.

2 Likes

Came across this on YT, shitty sizing mind.

Haha! Why is it so small?

Only the first half is worth watching, it gets too into the Steve-O / Johnny Knoxville shit after that. Rocco’s fully in it though.

2 Likes

Recorded it on their phone in portrait, the amateurs!

Wow. That’s a lot of effort to get wrong. Easy to picture the “Ah, FUCK. Well I’m doing doing that again” moment before uploading.

1 Like

Dead late to the party but I just watched the Bros documentary tonight and loved it!

2 Likes

Four Hours at the Capitol: BBC iPlayer - Four Hours at the Capitol via @bbciplayer

Watched this last night. Really compelling.

I skate with Liam who has been working on this. Tough subject matter to deal with and I’m really keen to watch it. I think it will be online shortly after the screening.

6 Likes

The quote about his ‘kings’ still makes me laugh now.

I’ve been watching this on iPlayer in bits…it baffles me the mindless following of Ex-Chief Cheeto and the more mental of the conspiracy theories just because they don’t like democrats or believe that the world is run by by a cabal of peados when the guy they idolize is a sex-offender who literally stole money from a cancer charity.

Feel proper sorry for the police and security along with the staffers who got caught in the middle of all this because they were just trying to do their jobs

3 Likes

New Sean Goff documentary out now
https://stillstokedfilm.com

Still a keyboard warrior.

3 Likes

Who? Sean Goff?

Yes obviously.

1 Like

What does he do? He posts a lot on Fecebook, I know.

See Monkey Virus Vaccine Post from today, with same 10 people commenting.

I like Sean, just can’t deal with internet Sean.

Or, that post he made slating everyone about the reopening of a large portion of the Undercroft.
On the day of opening.
After years of fundraising.

That doc is a hard pass for me.

6 Likes