Don’t lock the Footage thread

You’ve not been posting enough.

You’re welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Me, you, hugo, frank, lawrencium, build and maybe one other

2 Likes

In all honestly, the old forum went downhill quickly when the changing of the guard happened.
The new mods were Builda, Hugo, Frank and Les, I remember because i drew a stupid cartoon. There were some mod flexing at first but it calmed down.
It did make sense and needed to happen as the older Mods were here less and less, like Monster Network, pretty much disappeared and they were here the most but for a good while it was 4 mods ruling nothing.

3 Likes

lol, I sent it to a french publication, god knows what happened to it after that.

1 Like

Have you still got it? Post it up!

It’ll be on this forum somewhere but original is on my work puter which I won’t see for another week or so.

Starting another Elijah topic whilst one was already in full flow about the same thing is probably reason enough.

1 Like

Hahaha.

1 Like

God, this is good.

Also, (going back a bit)…Morph really tried to get out of the shit he was in. Genuinely.
But if he stepped away, things would be made worse for him and his family and that was made very clear to him.

A lot of us tried to help him and find a way out for him but no-one could. Money or smarts weren’t going to help.

As he said; “I’m either going to end up dead or in jail” and I am glad he ended up in jail.
Because he is a good dude, ultimately.

He did some mild shit but because of the situation around him unfolding - of which he had zero control - he ended up being forced into doing some far worse shit.
He’ll serve his time and I’ll be stoked to see him the moment he gets out in a few months.

4 Likes

This thread was great to come back to.

Free Morph.

Free Morph.

And Hugo.

Just kidding.

Yeah what happened to him? Blast from the past

1 Like

There’s so many memorable names from the old forum, I always wonder how they’re doing.

Billy Dickfingers
MN
Grosa
Lawrencium
Mofugga/Winstanley (they were the same weren’t they)
Corpse Hands

Many more I can’t think of off the top of my head. I’m sure some of them are here but I’ve missed their renaming and just assumed they’re another person.

Last I saw of BDF, he was making guitars.
Not spoken to MN in ages, but he moved down to Portsmouth years ago and was loving life them ways. Not sure if he still skates but I bet he does.
Corpse is busy with life/lady/kid/running business and setting up a magazine.

Nope, but both are still on here.

BDF was rad, he did that Writers’ Tailblock thing. Did the UK ever have any other funny skateboard blog?

Grosa lurks, he messaged me not that long ago.
Moffugs did have another name similar to winstanley though didn’t you moffugs? :wink:
Or was winstanley you even though it’s the real name of another forumer that Builda might be thinking of? I remember that was a thing.

1 Like

Blindolliesoftrock?

1 Like