Election 2019

Heard a bunch of ,what looked like actual sensible adults, on the train recently talking about how they all like the idea of labour but didn’t like the fact he was ‘mates with all those terrorists’. Mad how much information can get twisted and whispered down until it’s absolute hearsay and shite. Shite that’s actually going to massively affect people’s political leanings and voting intentions.

2 Likes

I’m voting Lib Dem because they will take the seat away from Tory millionaire Zac Goldsmith.

They lost by 45 votes in 2017 ffs.

3 Likes

He quit the Tories didn’t he?

For a while yes, he went independent then back to the Torys.

How did he get away with that?!

I’m pretty disgusted with the lib dems. Instead of putting the country first and working with Labour to stop Boris Johnson they’ve pounced on the opportunity to get themselves out of the political wilderness, even if it means we go through with a hardcore Brexit.

Principled until they can smell success…for themselves. Fucking yellow tory wankers.

4 Likes

I don’t want to endorse Corbyns Labour but you just have to do what you can to stop Boris Johnson getting a majority.

The leave side seem to get how this works. They are not going to be stupid and split their votes like the remain side by fighting in every seat. They are getting tactical…something neither labour or the lib dems seem vaguely interested in. Fucking idiots.

1 Like

Their new party leader has the most punchable face ever.

#neverhitwomen

Let’s just turn the country off and start it again. Its fucked.

This whole thing is an utter shitshow.

My heart says do what you can to stop Brexit, but the opposition to it is so fragmented it will be like literally shouting at the moon.

Going to be voting by post, application accepted yesterday.

Corbyn and co have gotta be praying they don’t get a majority. If by some miracle they do their faces are gonna be a picture when they have to try and look happy.

How are people in certain areas going to make an informed decision in the GE now that some 40 MP’s have stepped down?
Who the hell, in those areas, knows what their replacements are like?
Kate Hoey was one such MP, every cloud and all that.

Just vote Labour you pooseys

7 Likes

It’s all fucked, there will be no majority because Corbyn is the most useless opposition in history ( he had so many opportunities to destroy the tories but did fuck all) .
Boris is the British trump ( enough said ) half the Tory supporters will go Brexit party ( we’ll see them in the House of Commons finally :man_facepalming:t2: God help us all)
The lib dems will gains seats from labour and conservative but their leader Swinson is a dark horse voting against better social funding/welfare and against a tax on bankers bonuses. Got to wonder what she’s about?
The greens will defo have a boost, SNP will have a boost because of independence similar for Plaid Cymru.

It’s so set for a cluster fuck of coalitions and the chaos that brings even before they get back to the Brexit shit show .

It’s almost fucking pointless talking about it all till the 13th of December, Friday . How apt :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like
1 Like

To be honest, I think Corbyn’s downfall is that he has morals and tries not to play the game. Also I think he feels he has to sit back and let the tories do their thing as everytime he tries to get involved he gets murdered by the press and the Anti semitism card gets played again which is something that is used to discredit him at any given moment. I think he’s our best chance of being a better country but he will never get the chance because his ideas oppose everyone in power now. He’ll get discredited as a nonce before he ever steps foot in number 10 (wrongfully obviously)
He’s just not got a chance and even the people that would benefit from his political style/ideas think he’s weak. Unfortunately the media character assasination on him has always worked.

He’s just not leader material and he never wanted to be. He was always happy in the back benches opposing many things and having his word. He has the right ideas but isn’t a leader which sucks. All of them are useless, never seen such weak politicians as this lot.

I reckon John McDonnell has told Corbyn Glastonbury is a festival that happens every day and every morning he sticks the crowd singing his name on tape to him.

‘great response last night again Jeremy. Listen to this.’

One for the non voters or the disenfranchised, again, Corbyn isn’t the entire Labour Party, just the leader.

1 Like

So…in short, vote Labour if you want to live in a state-funded paradise where schools have abundant funds and the NHS is rolling in dosh? Ok sounds good sign me up!