Equipment Thread

Same. eS Accelerate and then Accel slim ever since they came back. I wish they still made Accelerate.

Yeah, I don’t mind I think it’s just one of those things that just gets done to death. If someone spent years on a forum they’d see this thread repeated so many times.
Yeah, we’re all nerds and even BaF is in the shoe thread :wink:
Do I need to post my truck hole/balance ratio diagram again? haha

what what now?

They are literally the most skateable shoes ever, straight from the box (i’m sure there are others ha)

1 Like

Board needs to have next to zero rattles, feel solid and smooth.
A lose bolt vibrating is enough to make me lose my shit.
Solid, fairly flat shape, narrow, compared to you lot anyway.
7.75 is the board that I have setup, despite not being able to skate it anymore.
You just know what feels right when you find it and can immediately hate something that feels like it is making you relearn even the basics.

1 Like

Not wheels though, there needs to be 1-2mm give with the wheel on the axle.

8 INCH
52MM
139 Low Hollow
REDS

They should have the healthy rattle.
Biggest board I ever bought I sold to you because I just could not get on with it.

This is how geeky I or people can get ha

2 Likes

interesting! what are the pro’s con’s of that difference? see, this, this right here is why i made this thread

Well, I think you can used to anything in time and it depends on what you started out using. I can’t ride Indy’s and especially on on a girl board as above. Reason is that your foot cannot gauge where the point of pivot is because that area is big and vague. I could easily wheelie about like a fool and on manual tricks it would be a death trap. Of course for someone who is used to that, using thunders on a tum yeto board would be weird as it’s pivot point is so narrow and precise.

I can ride Indy or Thunder, probably prefer thunder but currently on Indy, controversial.

i thought you’d be rocking the theeve

In fact I can ride any truck, I just prefer those.

Why?

fuck knows, i always remembered you having a bit of a dubious truck choice

were you venture for a bit?

Yeah sponno by venture CMOAC

My first photo in sidewalk was basically a venture advert.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the beauty of life, some people don’t give a shit and see a board as a board, it does not matter, they won’t equate a bad skate to getting used to something or don’t care, it’s not important.
Some people like me will get frustrated if something is not working as it should and anything that is causing a malfunction in ability will not do.

Excuses.

1 Like