Equipment Thread

Unintentional. I’d prefer if they didn’t match, but the colour is the size, and some slappy grinds should get rid of the graphic fairly quickly.
In the past, with time on my hands, I’ve been known to take a razor blade to wheel graphics just to have a clean looking wheel.

Ahhh fair enough. I also use the green classics. Green makes you slide further

1 Like

right then hugo what swiss am i getting? if you say the 149 quid ones i’ll focus my board

Why hasn’t anyone started a bearing company called S wizz yet?

The one bearing brand/model I would like to try are the Bronson Raws

These are the ones that most rave about: Bones Super Swiss 6 bearings | Note Shop

1 Like

have bronson fixed their issues? never had a set personally but when they first popped up on the scene i remember alot of people saying the cages were shite and broke real quick

They’re on!

3 Likes

The regular bones Swiss. Think they’re £60 and are never on sale haha.

1 Like

nice one !

no decent formula fours on note so will have to order elsewhere this time

right then i’m going for it hugo & if i pop one of these i’m coming for a scrap asap, pretty sure the bearings have just got the wrong pic on as the tab title says super swiss 6…

any reason for the conicals over classic shape?

didn’t even realise there was a difference haha, looking now though all the classics are sold out

Spitfire get pretty tech with conical sizes, width/riding surface, theres a lot to choose from

yeah just looking now, tbh i like wide wheels anyway so these should be fine

Same, I was just looking into getting some a while ago and didnt realise how much choice there was which made it harder to choose.
I ended up wishing there was less choice because i couldnt decide

1 Like

Did a quick 30 second video review of the Thunder Hollow Lights II for anyone interested

6 Likes

genuine lol! hope you like them. took me a while to get used to thunders, they felt odd at first

Anyone had issues with snapping Thunder hangers?
I rode them for years and broke a fair few hangers where it things out to go into the pivot cup.
I was looking forward to the new style hangers a few years ago because there was more kingpin clearance but broke them almost straight away catching the wheel on an upright of a rail which spun the hanger and broke the side of the baseplate out.
i swapped to indys after that and have rarely had problems.

Haha, nice! Seriously, let us know how you are after a few sessions if you haven’t swapped them back before then. Stick it out though.

1 Like