Equipment Thread

The pivot bit of the hangar is where I would usually snap a truck if it hasnt snapped along the axle from grinding.
Last one I snapped was an Indy doing a backside air, not much force on the truck there surely!?

My current trucks do not wanna give up…

2 Likes

holy fuck! how on earth do you have a crooked groove going across the front of the hanger??

crooked grinds :grimacing:

1 Like

no i get that, but on that part of the truck? you’re almost touching the baseplate

Didn’t think that was unusual

wish my crook marks did that !

Its worn right through to the axle , when the hangar around it is worn the angle of the grind starts to wear the front of the hangar.
The ledge at my local has fucked coping from BMXers smashing it with pegs so its pretty sharp, it wears baseplates from nose/tailslides real gnarly too.

6 Likes

Hollow kingpin eh? Someone’s doing alright

3 Likes

mmmmmmm

Can confirm with mine

3 Likes

clearly im not getting crooked enough on my crooks

I’m a bit late to the party on these, but has anyone tried to make a polarizer board? They look pretty fun. Might have to find some roller skate trucks

A what now?

These little wizzers

1 Like

Always been riding FA boards lately, had to switch to hollow thunder trucks though the indys were just too heavy, FA boards are insanely heavy.

Bit too close to quartersnacks, thought this was their new summer range or something

Just replying to your post from a while ago asking about conical fulls…

I ended up getting the 53mm Lockins, 99a which are similar to the conical full but are straight cut on the inside in order to lock in better. They’re great, definitely an improvement on my old Dialtone wheels. They slide really well, I was struggling with powerslides on my old wheels but these slide great. They’re also a good shape for UK crust because of the wide contact patch, which is the same width as the conical full.

1 Like

Oh neat, cheers for the review

1 Like