Equipment Thread

3 Likes

Found these in my workshop , must be at least 15 years old, wonder how much I could sell them to a hypebeast mug
on eBay for as OG stock.

1 Like

Add that authentic feel to your Muska reissue with some original vintage hardware. Get bidding, good luck!

4 Likes

8 Likes

What the fuck? They didn’t sell ‘emergency spares, incase a bolt falls out at the session’ did they? Haha…

1 Like

you know on first glance i thought that was a kingpin, now i see it’s actually a single truck bolt, mega lol

2 Likes

Free with Big Brother issue six, the cereal box issue.

5 Likes

I remember the foundation condom and the mad circle stencil. Didn’t get any of the supposed $100 bills.

Mate got a Daewon slick, with the dinosaurs as meat. Just the slick, rolled up.

Thought the condom was a bit sarcastic.

The land before time one, I had that. Not as a freebie mind.

1 Like

Sigh. Bought some bones Swiss six. Screw you all

3 Likes

I’d like to know where exactly they’re made. Switzerland is pretty small and there are good chances that they’re made kinda close to mine. Who knows? I don’t even really care, I’ll skate Reds for life but it’d be fun to know where the bearings Hawk and Worrest and all the legends prefer are made for some reason.

3 Likes

Argh now I feel like a traitor

1 Like

Roman Polanski and his team of elves carve them out of lumps of cheese on a snowy mountain top.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard about that but sadly stayed in my hood today and didn’t see any of that. Skated on my own this morning, learnt a new manual on my Reds. Not too bad.

Dude was at a music festival I went to to one day a couple summers ago as his wife sang a song with a band that played there that day. A mate who was in his early 40s asked me to take a picture of him and Polanski (who was cool about it). I felt embarrassed. #coolstorybro

1 Like

Just ordered one of these.

https://litheskateboards.com/slate-3/

1 Like

But what trousers will you be wearing?

2 Likes

The wrong trousers

1 Like

Somehow I don’t think ordering Marty Mc Flys skateboard is going to make your tricks any better @Warwick

How much did you pay for it? Does it not bum you out that you’re not supporting a company that puts out decent content and supports riders, sold in skater owned shops, supports local scenes etc etc?

2 Likes