Equipment Thread

Meanwhile Chris Roberts is still standing on the street outside his house trying to figure out which way round it goes.

1 Like

Crupie are cheaper and I think are meant to be anti-flatspot.

Seen the crupie wheels, just don’t know anyone who’s actually tried them! Maybe I’ll have to take a punt

Bullshit.

I’ve never skated them but there are no wheels on this planet I can’t flatspot being a big guy.

3 Likes

Ive got some, think Hugo does too. Theyre ok.

Also, to echo @franc there is no such thing as antiflatspot wheels. They don’t exist

1 Like

Agreed, sorry, sold as anti flat spot but yes any wheels can be flat spotted. It’s just some are more resistant than other such as F4, Bones Stf, Crupie.

Got some F4 conical full, now about 51mm and crupie which are about the same size, thinner riding surface and profile if you’re interested. But you’re probably after bigger wheels.

Would sell either for £15 posted.

Don’t think I’ve ever flatspotted any Bones. They last forever.

Fast wheels do an anti flatspot formula…but I flatspotted them in the first week.

1 Like

Its just a marketing gimmick, the harder the wheels the easier they are to flat spot

1 Like

F4s. Don’t. Flatspot. It’s not a gimmick. They’re just the best wheels

1 Like

No, it’s no gimmick they are actually the best wheels I have ever ridden.

The worst wheels I ever rode were Death wheels, they flatspotted on first outing.

2 Likes

You clearly never tried Octagon, which wasn’t an ironic name.

Crupie are hard and fast and have not flat spotted for me.

4 Likes

Board company wheels? Come on.

Welcome Orbs in non-stupid colours are very good as well, I thought they were Bones when I had a set, also v difficult to flatspot

I think for the first time ever I have 2 setups.

This is a 7.75 death board with Venture extra light 5.0 trucks and wayward wheels. I have bones big bollocks bearings or whatever they’re called.

I rode a similar setup for most of my younger years and so I’m hoping it’s at least fun to skate.

3 Likes

Cheers for the offer but yeah a little small for me! My current bones are about 50mm.

Cheers for the advice folks, gona give some crupie a go seems like good bang for your buck!

That’s one of mine @hugo didn’t realise they were still in circulation…

Anyone skated Snot wheels? Interested to know what they’re like.

I mean, I’ve got F4s in my life so it’s probably just idle curiosity tbh…

Your design? Sweet!

Yeah, I did quite a few boards for Nick, must be 10-12 years ago now…

1 Like