Equipment Thread

Nice finish, they look real good

+1 for a review from someone pls

can you take a pic looking right down from overhead to see where the hanger is in relation to the bolts please?

1 Like

I’d like to try some, but realistically, I have 3 decent part worn sets of trucks in the garage. Should last the rest of my life.

2 Likes

Too late for that I’m afraid…but this should help.

They look like someone designed them on illustrator without bothering to learn how to draw curves

2 Likes

Def interested in a review(looks like gifted hater is getting some) but I’m not sure I can get past that ridiculous name.

Ah, just confirmes they are more indy than thunder that’s all. Cheers.

The look pixelated

They’re different to both in certain ways. Thunder trucks have the axle right over the pivot cup like these do, but sit lower. Indy and Ace both have the axle further back but sit high like these.

If I had to guess without having ridden them I would say these are going to be very tippy and tight turning.

Set up a small egg (Magenta Jameel Douglas guest board, 8.25) and it’s pretty fun to skate. Definitely not the board I’d take on a week long trip to places I don’t know but it’s super fun for fucking about on low impact stuff (this is gonna sound like I go to KOTR every year. Well, I don’t).

Happy to join you.
This is my skate bag. It has an Indy cross logo on it, which they’ve now ditched because some people think it looks like a nazi symbol.
There’s three ways of looking at this: they were right to do that, or they were wrong to do it. Or they were some way between the two.
If they were right to stop using the cross because makes them look like racists, then they ought to be communicating that to all those people who have Indy tattoos and the sweatshirts they used to promote and telling them to do something about it.
If they were wrong, and no one thinks you’re a racist for wearing an Indy cross logo, then they’ve fucked up big time. They’ve just lost the most famous logo in skating.
And if the truth was somewhere between the two, and there’s disagreement over whether it makes you look like a nazi or not, then by withdrawing it they’ve just undermined all those loyal customers who just think it’s a cool truck logo, and sided with the people who think it’s racist. It makes me feel different about my bag.
Whichever way you look at it they’ve made a mistake.

1 Like

It’s just re branding. I wouldn’t worry about it.

3 Likes

Strong entrance

1 Like

Had nothing on last night so set up a freshie, rotated my trucks/wheels and cleaned bearings :relaxed:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Were the king pins facing the nose and tail before?

3 Likes

It’s a Real Huf board :laughing:

2 Likes

Do it every time I set up a new board

1 Like

Listening to Kris Kross?

Read this re what people do to clean their bearings, some of the responses are ridiculous

‘pour coke into them and bomb a hill’

‘clean with spit’