Film Thread

Not realistic at all!
I didnt see one cats bumhole in the whole trailer.
I’ve got two cats at home and at least one bumhole is visible 99% of the time.

2 Likes

stick a tea towell in it!

“The man who invented cats’ eyes got the idea when he saw the eyes of a cat in his headlights. If the cat had been going the other way, he would have invented the pencil sharpener.”
Ken Dodd

Who’s looking forward to Top Gun: Maverick??

I’m hoping they sign up Harold Faltermeyer again.

A trailer that doesn’t give anyway the whole plot for once too.

1 Like

He’s a great pilot, maybe the best.

But then has a lapse in confidence and has to work his way back up to being the best.

2 Likes

Haha…

2 Likes

Because there’s no plot to give away?

Who are the baddies going to be in the new Top Gun?

1 Like

Val Kilmer is reprising his role as “Ice Man”, so him, and they’ll probably shoot down a few Iranian drones?

1 Like

if val kilmer is as big as when as i last saw him his new call sign will be “Ice cream man” and they will need a cargo plane to get him off the ground rather than an f14

2 Likes

Snipes was perfect in that role, I feel like a reboot would be about as good at that Bourne film without Matt Damon.

I rewatched Blade a while back and it was still awesome.

1 Like

About to watch The Great Hack on Netflix.
I heard the makers interviewed the other day and it sounded rather interesting.

‘Once upon a time in Hollywood’ is really great. It took a minute to get into it but once all the pieces of the plot start to fall in to place it becomes a really good watch. As it builds to the end it gets more hilarious, violent and even better. You can’t work it all out till the end but it already told you at the beginning.

Upgrade is worth a watch… Seemed to be in cinemas for about a week, for the budget it was really good, FFO John Wick, Matrix…

1 Like

Went to see ouati Hollywood.
Didn’t fall asleep. Not even a little drift off.

Saw Ad Astra the other night, does a good job of portraying the desolation and loneliness of space, although he flits about between planets fairly quickly…

It’s a lot darker than I was expecting, it had a really foreboding current all the way through, made you feel quite unsettled, much like Bladerunner in that sense.

Worth a watch.

1 Like

It looks like the sort of film ‘you have to be in the mood for’

Watched to new Rambo, fast plot set up and resolution. So prefect as a film that doesn’t try to be anything it’s not and gets straight to the blood and killings without trying to fill it out in anyway.

The last one was so hideously violent I felt quite guilty for enjoying it