Film Thread

They read your comment and just turned it into a film…

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been working with Netflix on this for a while.

4 Likes

Just watched Red Notice, the new Ryan Reynolds film on Netflix.

Hogwash.

Just got back from House of Gucci and Jared Leto should never be allowed to “act” ever again.

Saw Dune last week though and it was fucking dope.

2 Likes

Killing Of A Sacred Deer.
Don’t know what to make of it. Strangest film in a year or two and I can’t decide if in a good way not not. Anyone else seen it?

Been a couple of years since I’ve seen it but thought it was amazing. Love how creepy/ supernatural it was in theory whilst also remaining quite grounded in reality visually if that makes sense, the scene where the boy is explaining the ‘rules’ gives me the chills

I never want to see that film ever again. It put me so on edge. It’s amazing and I love the directors films in general, but no thanks

No idea what this film is about but the Saab Turbo makes me want to see it.

1 Like

I watched No Time To Die last night…I’ve found action films so fucking boring for the past 3-4 years but this was actually good. Long old film, and the middle is a little drawn out, but overall it was really enjoyable.

1 Like

Wife is out tonight, might watch it as it’s on Sky.

Its pretty much 2hr45min long, so start early.

M gets killed.

3 Likes

I still want to go and watch it at the cinema hopefully over Christmas but not sure if it’ll still be screening

I watched Censor early this morning. British psychological horror. Really good…

Also, seeing some well known actors in there who were really showing their age.

1 Like

Censor was amazing! Proper head fuck, a morning watch is pretty gnarly though, respect

1 Like

Yeah, it is quite unusual for me to watch a film that early - but it seemed good.
No group chat notifications, etc. Fully left alone to watch the film.

I used to put my phone in the kitchen when I watched films or when I went to bed.
I wish I had the control to manage to do that all the time. :confused:

1 Like

Just got back from seeing the new Spider-Man.

Heavy spoilers to my experience below…

Thought I had plenty of time but misjudged it so only could grab a bottle of water and a big bag of fruit pastilles. I’m not sure what it would take me to buy food actually in the cinema. A lottery win possibly.
There was a guy in there that loud belched every 25 mins. Like the ones that brew up from your very soul. Ffs.

2 Likes

Matrix Ressurection = dogshit

Not sure I’m surprised really

Hmmm, I thought it was okay… I don’t think these are ‘spoilers’ if you’ve seen the trailers? It just made me think ‘The Force Awakens lite’, because basically it’s the first film remade in a different way again… but this one didn’t shit on it’s original characters as much. Also after How I Met Your Mother I can’t take Neil Patrick Harris being in a non-comedy role seriously in a film, any, Gone Girl, ect, it was the same whenever ‘Ross from Friends’ turned up in A Band of Brothers. The start is loooong but at least they kept it tighter after that. No fight scenes that just won’t end, like Marvel films!