Came here to post something about this.
It’s fucking amazing.

1 Like

Not yet :pray:t3:

Wayne Rooney scoring from his own half

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMZUt7FrCF/?igshid=bp3jtlooccec

4 Likes

Wollop!

I thought United fans said he couldn’t shoot (among the tens of other criticisms!)

1 Like

That was an attempted clearance.

1 Like

He is United’s top ever scorer, so I highly doubt United fans say that. Probably England fans, he wasn’t that great in an England shirt.

No many of them said he was awful towards the end, they were desperate for him to leave despite them having a number of forwards who to this day struggle get into double figures.

Yeah he was dog shite for his last two seasons. I think that was more to do with him not being happy than his skill. Managers playing him out of position, not an automatic choice for the starting 11, not even coming off the bench, home life, ect. He looked like he’d had enough and the club had too. David Moyes and him had public spats before he got the managers job. So I bet that wasn’t fun.

He’s scored a load of wicked goals at DC.

Yeah it’s been great to watch, just looks like he’s enjoying himself, that clip of him tracking back to tackle someone and then making 60 yard pass (or cross maybe) was immense.

2 Likes

That was an instance that came to my mind too.

Yay England.
Amazing fresh air shot there.

1 Like

The England girls are so mistake prone, no clue how they’re got so far so easily

“Contact in the box” takes on a whole new meaning.

1 Like

because they’ve not played anyone that good yet, i fear they will get found out against France or the USA. the give the ball away far too cheaply

Wan-Bissaka off to United then.

In other news NUFC relegated this season at the moment.

yeah totally. don’t get me wrong, some of the passages of play are brilliant - the second goal yesterday for instance

im interested to know how far you all think the womens england team are away from the mens game.

at what level could the woman’s England team hypothetically enter the mens game if size and physicality were not an issue, which realistically they probably are i guess.

i mean i watched a lot of league one football, and although the women’s England games are a damn sight more entertaining than some of the dross ive watched i think technically thats probably a bit to far. i mean there are still players that have premiership experience at that level in their early 30s so thats my barometer, maybe top level of non league? league two?

Ac Milan have been excluded from this years europa league for FFP breaches.

I wonder if realistically Man City will get the same outcome this year or next.