Football Thread

Problem isn’t VAR here, it’s the rules that are wrong, literally nothing he can do to stop that! Shocking!

Wow haha mad

Glad I didn’t put that 1-1 bet on I saw at 10/1 5 mins ago… ffs

Totally right though, could see it coming and Liverpool have done it to themselves. Had the chances, but with an attacking threat like they have to only score the one chance is criminal!

2 Likes

Would Newcastle of scored the second had the first not been chalked off though. Seemed to spur them on. Liverpool’s UCL hopes basically out the window now…

Missed this, have the little one.

Hahaha. I’d take a point all day. Was the goal being chalked off correct?

was a handball, a proper one not one of those bullshit handballs that shouldn’t count. as much as i wanted it to be a goal it had to be disallowed

1 Like

Cool, take that point. Still clear of Fulham. Hopefully Brighton and Burnley keep blowing it.

We still have Sheff United and Fulham to play.

I’d agree but for me whether you’ve had bad luck with injuries at the back or not. Look at that attacking threat at the start of the game. To only score one is so poor.

2 Likes

Yes Birmingham!

1 Like

Oh no Watford are back. Does that mean the return of Troy Deeney?

I thought they already changed the handball rule back? He redirected the ball with his hand to his benefit no? I’ve had a fair few margaritas at this point so could be wrong

Oh I get you. I thought the new rule was more “no matter how, if it hits your hand its a handball” whereas traditional was “if the handball was to your benefit its a handball or if you moved your hand to the ball”

Oh for damn sure, too many goals getting cancelled. Fucking armpit offsides

Wolves Burnley is on bbc1 now if anyone didn’t know already.

Lovely goal from Wood.

All part of the master plan to allow us to relegate Albion next week… that’s what I’m sticking with anyway.

Very very poor.

1 Like

Nicely struck goal from Westwood, that was a most enjoyable game for the neutral.

Cup final. Let’s go.

Let’s goooooo! No Jose, should be fun

OMG there’s actual human beings in the crowd. I bet they’re all trashed